F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Cops?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cops?

I am looking for some honest answers. All are welcome and appriciated. This has been a question that I have asked many people and recieved many different and sometimes unique answers.

Why do you hate and/or dislike cops?

The reason I ask is that, not just on this site but many others, if a cops wrecks most find it funny and amusing. Some even seem to find joy in cops getting hurt and sometimes killed. Also if a suspect the cops are pursuing wrecks most people think that its wrong that the cop "forced" him to wreck. I'm not tring to start an argumentive thread but I'm new to the sport bike scene and would really like to hear some honest answers.

Thanks for you time reading and replying to my post.

[IMG]local://upfiles/13947/D7141E4A12E14457944B4B77F7AFA321.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-25-2007, 11:17 PM
Default RE: Cops?

Cuz the man dont like wheelies

Old 03-25-2007, 11:26 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't dislike them at all, and to be honest I've never had a bad experience with one. I get pulled over, I treat them with respect, and they do the same in return. I've been riding for a lot of years so don't think I'm just some lucky noob.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:32 PM

Idon't mind police officers most are actually pretty cool, I do hate it when I get pulled over by an officer who is apparently having a bad day. But, I have only ever goten 2 tickets in my life one in my car and one on my bike, both were state troopers and the one that pulled me over on by bike was a lot cooler than the one that pulled me over in my car. Anyway, I really appreciate the job cops do for us, and don't hate them at all just hate when i see the lights behind me.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:37 PM

They always eat all the donuts and I NEVER GET ANY!!!!!!!

Old 03-25-2007, 11:54 PM

There is a cop in one of the groups of guys I ride with. He rides an R1 and loves doing wheelies.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:56 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

truthfully i hate when cops go out of their ways to be ********. ive had experiences with alot and i do mean ALOT of cops. some have been the coolest people you will ever meet others are just simply "pigs" i have admiratian and respect but that respect sometimes can be easily lost. i think for some riders that they too have had bad experiences and it carries over . i never wish to see or hear of a officer hurt or killed but i do think its a shame that 1 bad cop can ruin it for the others. and what i mean by "bad cop" is instances like profiling. i have been told straight up by a cop i was talking with after i got pulled over that he was profiling me. i didnt do anything wrong but because of the way my car looked (mind you nothing was illegal) he pulled me over just to see what he could find (his exact words). i cant speak foranyone else but when it comes to dealing with cops i treat them with respect and hope to get the same back. for some cops though it seems they have forgotten they are here to serve andprotect the community and its citizens. i understand if you had a bad day but dont take it out on me , i am being calm, polite and coperative . and i havent used any excuse to get out of a ticket i find that if you talk to a cop straight up they are alotmore understanding. i dont know if any of this is what you were looking for but here ya go anyway lol

Old 03-26-2007, 12:19 AM

i dont like people with an 8th grade education that carry guns..... very f#cking scary...hence, the lack of respect for cops.
END OF STORY!

Old 03-26-2007, 12:47 AM

I have a buddy who is a cop thati ride with and he speeds more than i do when we ride BUT i have had one mishap with a cop when i wuz driving my truck to my mx race i got pulled over for going 68 in a 65 and he came to my window told me to get out of my truck searched me put me in hand cuffs and sat me down on the ground (my family wuz right behind me watching this thing happen) he and another cop 100% tore apart my inside, dash, seats, gear bag everything and after that they didnt find JACK **** they said they had a call of me dealing drugs and having a weapon. $1700 in damage and i went to court and they settled for $950 after that i lost a little respect for them and my entire moms side of the family thinks of me differently it screwed my life up a little. it doesnt make sense he pulls me over for speeding but then says for drug trafficing IT MUZ BULL****

Old 03-26-2007, 12:51 AM

all i can say is if you are a young asian male, hope to run into a white cop or black cop or any other ethinic cop besides asian because if you run into an asian cop he will be as ******* to you.

which brings me to my next point, unless something is doing something criminal, or purposely doing something illegal, a cop does not need to treat him like ****. i think all traffic incidents do not fall into this caregory.

one time i saw a motrcycle cop behind me and i didnt care i drove normally but the two people next to me went really slow so the cop tailgated me(didnt even turn on his lights!) then proceeded to tell me i was speeding or accelerating fast. yea... i was doing 35 in a 35 and driving a stock honda civic.. and yes he was asian

the times i really was speeding a white cop pulled me over and just gave me a long lecture while i couldnt stop laughing for some reason. but he let me go

Quick Reply: Cops?