F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Bike Clubs

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 09:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
Anyone in a club to ride is gay I'm sorry

:P you can ride with friends without wearing matching outfits...

Last time I saw dudes wearing matching vests.... well..

its funny when you read some of the comments........its gay to be in a Biker club? Maybe if you had a clear understanding then your opinion my change..........at the end of the day if you ride with 2 or more cats almost every time you ride guess what yall are a club just with out the matching vest.......lol

Old 05-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bonafide you did say
Originally Posted by Bonafide
So, I'd like too hear your opinions on bike clubs...
If you wanted a Yes / No answer, you should have started a poll. Dude at the office is in a club here in Philly. He's gone down 3 times (not counting his n00b drop) over stupid chit.

Imo, if the club was real fam they'd be working on stopping the dumb chit before he doesn't walk away from a down. But they haven't and so I'm waiting to see this year's wreck

Old 05-17-2010, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by TattooguyF4i
its funny when you read some of the comments........its gay to be in a Biker club? Maybe if you had a clear understanding then your opinion my change..........at the end of the day if you ride with 2 or more cats almost every time you ride guess what yall are a club just with out the matching vest.......lol
Lol many of us do have a clear understanding. Ok maybe RojerLockless' comment was a little off cuff but he is entitled to his opinion

But seeing how you were bragging about your clubs parties here's a question: are your parties dry or do you leave your bikes at home when you party?

I'll wait

Old 05-17-2010, 10:34 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Lol many of us do have a clear understanding. Ok maybe RojerLockless' comment was a little off cuff but he is entitled to his opinion

But seeing how you were bragging about your clubs parties here's a question: are your parties dry or do you leave your bikes at home when you party?

I'll wait
my 20 dollar bet goes to the "we have a beer or two not enough to get drunk" line...

I personally have nothing against clubs... and hey i like the movie biker boyz lol... just not my thing... im a solo rider... but i like it that way

Old 05-17-2010, 10:49 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

http://highwayriders.org/
Feel free to browse the website.
I'm a Founder Member - we have around 40 members, from all age groups.

If that makes me gay, Rodger, I'd better ask if I can borrow your pink underwear, OK ?

And I don't drink on my bike - 8 hours, bottle to throttle.
And we have "road Captains" to control unruly behaviour.
And I wear colours on my back. With pride.

We don't tolerate squids - anyone without ATGATT doesn't ride with us.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:04 AM

Sounds like you have the right kind of group Shadow. Groups like yours are few and far between. And generally not advertised. Most groups I've seen can't pass my criteria. I could care less about theirs if they can't pass mine

And don't bother demanding Rojer's pink panties. He'll just go out and con some girl outta hers and pass em off as his

Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 AM
July 2010 ROTM

clubs around here get on their bikes, ride to the bars, wreck on the way home and then do it the next weekend, and might wear matching tshirt or something bc in their opinion gear is for sissies. lots of times they r so cool they dont wear shirts even
-thats not for me, i like riding with my buddies but when we ride its responsible

Old 05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Im not in a club per se, its more like a community. Theres no prospects unless your online without registering. We are the Devil Riders, and we have no matching clothes except for black t-shirts.

Old 05-17-2010, 11:59 AM

Theres a huge difference between a well organized club and the "Biker boyz" club! Unfortunatley I have neither around me. It would be nice to have some well organized riders around so when you want to ride with some cool people, you know where to find them. I used to ride with some friends and we dubbed our selves the FAIRFIELD COUNTY SITTERS, Hurry up and wait! LOL Everytime we wanted to go ride, we would always be sitting around waiting for everyone to show up. Start riding, and some one else wants to come so we would stop and wait for that person to show up. Occasionally we had some really nice long rides and it was a blast! AS far as sqiuds go, hey to each is own, CT doesnt require a helmet, I personally think your an idiot if you got out without at the very least a helmet and gloves. I always ride in boots, helmet, gloves, and depending on what im doing, my joe rocket jacket. So I guess I fall under the squid category. Yeah i do kinda consider myself a fool for not wearing more gear and as soon as i scratch up some more loot I will work on it! Unemployment doesn't pay all that well!
Everyone on CBRF seems Like pretty cool people and I wouldn't mind riding with most. (if you required me to be in a full suit, I wouldn't mind! lol)

Last edited by DunnRR; 05-17-2010 at 12:05 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio

I'll wait

To be honest no our parties aren't dry... secondly with there's alcohol or not its still the riders choice at the end of the day to drink and ride thats not the clubs rules......secondly i guess yall dont go to round -ups biker meets in other states .......most clubs are clubs to ride and travel.......not to get drunk ride crash out and then do it all over again......hell i know sober non club riders in this forum that ride like there drunk and like a bat out of hell but thats cool too do right?...... secondly no one was bragging about my club parties it was more of a invitation to be around like minded people.......called networking. dont knock something before you check it out ......

Quick Reply: Bike Clubs