F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

anyone runnig a full exhaust system on there F4i

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2008, 09:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone runnig a full exhaust system on there F4i

full exhaust guys im looking to fab. my own headers, an was wondering the pipe diameter an design of yall's full systems. if you or if you can give the the diameter of the tuding an design. any pics. would be greatly appriecated. if they work out an turn desent numbers ill see if i cant make a few extra sets for cheap. thanks for your time, info, an have a blessed week

Old 09-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Default RE: anyone runnig a full exhaust system on there F4i

I just want to say that most full systems i've seen block the oil filter therefore requiring you to remove the headers to change the oil. Not my cup of tea...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:35 PM

Well. I have a Full hindle exhaust. I have to remove it to replace the oil filter..... However later models of hindle actually separated up the pipes and it also Bent around the oil filter like the stock set up.

My bike is in storage so i dont know what to tell ya. But i am sure you can get it off somewhere else. its not too big of a difference, the only difference is its made a super light aluminum. It also has the two outside pipes merge into 1 and then the two inside pipes merge into one. Then into the merge collector to the exhaust.

Old 09-12-2008, 12:19 AM

thanks for the info yeah i plan on making it where you have complete acess to the oil filter. any other in info would help. like the lenght of the pipe before it reduces, an then the lenght of that before it reduces again for the coupler. thanks yall for yalls help so far ive looked on several sites to try an find their diameter but have failed to come across any real measurements. i guess ill just have to take a trip down to the local stealer ship, an see if you of the mechanics well let me noise around the back. thank god for friends in low places right lol