F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Angel Eyes?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2006, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angel Eyes?

I was thinking about doing the angel eyes on the bike but not sure it would look good because the headlights are kinda big. Has anyone done this on their bikes already, or does anyone have any opinions on if you think it would look good? I'll make a write up for it, but im not going to attempt it if its not going to look good. If anyone could maybe photoshop it, then maybe i could get a better idea. thanks guys

Old 01-23-2006, 07:52 PM
Default RE: Angel Eyes?

Okay sinse no one is responding im guessing angel eyes is a dumb idea, but does anyone else have any other cool light features on their bikes. Im trying to break away from being normal and creating something unique. any ideas?

Old 01-23-2006, 07:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeth...thut them off completely....and go thtealth...

or run one WHITE and one YELLER and go for the euro bad weather look.

Old 01-23-2006, 09:02 PM

Damn, and you already have 8500k HID's? I'd be stoked just to have that! Do both light at the same time?

Old 01-23-2006, 11:36 PM

lol naw no HID's for me, mine just the xenon bulbs, very bright! almost as bright as HID's, but im wondering about the angel eyes? or maybe some other trick lighting in the headlight housing. i wanna go unique so any idea can probably be helpful. thanks

Old 01-23-2006, 11:39 PM

im not a big fan of the double light on because i kinda like the fact i can switch between high and low beam. I was thinkin about adding some red LED in the intake ducts so the dark ducts kinda have a mean reddish color behind them.

Old 01-24-2006, 12:40 AM

i used to run luminic's jdm yellow's for my high beam and a regular bulb for the low beam and i thought i was being original lol. . . .had them lying around when i switched to HID's on my protege5. now i also have HID's on the f4i for low and high beam. they were totally worth it. i got 9000k bulbs for the hid kit. it was a pain trying to find room for the balasts and ignitors but i got it all crammed in there

led's in the ram air ducts would seem pretty cool. i thought about putting white ones in there just to have a little glow coming out of them at night (most probably wouldn't see it though b/c of the HID's lol)

Old 01-24-2006, 01:37 AM

yea true, i mean i think im pretty satisfied with my xenon bulbs, if HID's didnt cost so much money then i would def. do it., what about any other light accents?

Old 01-24-2006, 11:25 AM

I would have liked to see what those Angel eyes looked like if they have been done...I like them. I just got LED's to be mounted all over my bike. They are Euros and they supposedly have a 3 million color scheme to them. They were supposed to be $130.00 and we all got them for $55.00 a pack. I might do this task today, but it's a little chilly today, so unless I bring the heater into the garage and have it blasting, or if it gets warmer...then I'll do it and post pics. I can't wait to see how it looks.

Old 01-24-2006, 01:13 PM

what are angel eyes exactly?

Quick Reply: Angel Eyes?