F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

02 F4i

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 02 F4i

Glad to hear you are happy with your F4i. As far as comfort and ergonmics go, I have not sat on a more comfortable bike with the exception of the 2007 CBRrr (I want it so bad). I out of the 5 years I have had my bike, I have never really had an issue with the hard seat untill this riding season. That is why I am in the process of trying to find some new material to make the seats more comfortable, yet still be able to get feedback from the bike. Good Luck!!

Old 07-04-2007, 08:51 AM

it seem like you got the theory right Blackout. i would recommend sitting further from the tank and not to lean on the handle bars as much. other than that, youre doing it right.

Old 07-04-2007, 08:54 AM

ORIGINAL: alekinci

it seem like you got the theory right Blackout. i would recommend sitting further from the tank and not to lean on the handle bars as much. other than that, youre doing it right.
yea, i've noticed I don't sit nearly far enough back in my seat but thats probably just a fear of looping it even though i'm pretty confident I wouldn't it always rests in the back of my head..

i'm just gonna keep practicing my *** off, not only is it fun as hell it is just as important when the time comes for me to hit the track.