Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

Nevada, Northen california?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nevada, Northen california?

Im looking for some riding buddies for my summer adventures. I live in reno, nv but will be frequently going to sacramento and surrounding areas. Just looking for some dudes to tear up the streets with get a little wild, you know. I just remembered why i came to the drag racing section, it was to share my most recent kill on a gsxr 750, looked like it was an 05 from my understanding. I saw him fly by so i flipped a bitch out in the valley and caught him, we hit a stop sign and the road was perfectly flat and i could see for miles, no one coming. I told him to go on 3 honks. I ended up bogging down a little on my launch and he pulled me off the line and was like that untill 3 gear when i steadily pulled him up to about 140 where we both shut down. Did it 3 more times, i ended up getting my launches down and pulled him by a minimum of4 bikes each time. I was on my 919 by the way, with jet kit full exhaust, cam and headers.

Old 06-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Default RE: Nevada, Northen california?

HAHA no frekin way RENO! lol I lived in reno for the first 17 years of my life, then we moved to vegas [:@]. lol anyways, i don't live there, but i do
ride down quite a bit to hang with my old friends, we should tear it up sometime....too bad all i have is a lil f4i [8D]lol....ill try to keep up with you haha
-Nate

Old 06-18-2007, 04:39 AM
Default RE: Nevada, Northen california?

Yah man vegas is fun but its no place i would want to live. ****ty. You should hit me up with a pm when your coming down, i dont check cbr forum to much but the pm's go to my email i would definately get that. Even if we ride around reno i have some badass riding spots man up in tahoe and down on the california coast. And down on the coast closer to sea level my bike runs soooo much better, i find the front wheel coming up when it usually dosn't. But ya man hit me up.