Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

the mighty 600rr

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 05:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the mighty 600rr

So my big thing is the drag track. almost every one at the local track knows me. But most of them just dont pay attion a lot of the time. well i guess i am a hustler... But i go down there and i will just suck all night let f4i , and all the other bikes beat the pants off me. then the folowing week i will show up and well destroy almost every one. There is not a better feeling then spanking a busa... 1/8 mile!!! Like last weekend i was doing real bad but i saw a guy with a zx14 streched lock up clutch muzzy exhaust and all of that good stuff pull up. Well i went around every one and said hey let me race you. he says i only race for money.. (me) well i have 50 bucks he said he would be happy to take it. By the way my best time all night was 7.5 so he smokes his tire real hard and pulls up. I get a little spin to get it warm and line up. I wait untill he gets both lights and i slam the trottle shooting a foot long flame out the back of the bike. Then i stage he saw it to and i know he new he was done. So i hold it at 9 grand and wait.. Bam theres the light i launch the bike so hard every oen starts yelling great launch i pound into second then let the quick shift take the rest i beat him by a second. I ran a 6.78 my personal best. We roll up to the parking area and goes to give me the 50 bucks and i tell him to keep it and better luck next time. Awww i love my bike.... so the moral of the story is no matter the size of the bike these RR's are fast real fast and dont let know one push you around. THE KID

Old 07-03-2007, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: the mighty 600rr

i know what you mean when you say people dont hardly look at you when you are out at the track , i have a 06 600rr and it was all stock with just a slip on micron exhaust .. and i went a 7.10 on it .. now i have it lowered and geared and wanting to see what it can do