Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

Dangerous/overconfident street racers..

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 08:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dangerous/overconfident street racers..

So last night I was on my way out to see some friends. A friend of mine left a little before me in his truck. Naturally, I hauled ace to catch up to him. When I got close he sped up which was fine but then a 2010ish Silverado that obviously had a little bit of performance work tried to get in on the action, I swear I thought the guy wanted to kill me! He pulled up next to my buddy (they were both doing 85-100mph) and tried not to let me pass them. My friend just kept cruising because he didn't wanna brake check me but this A-hole just stayed right there weaving back and fourth, jamming his brakes and what not. Seriously, who brake checks a motorcycle at 90mph?! I thought seriously about smacking one of his mirrors off when I finally was able to get though. People just don't realize that we aren't in a big cushy car/truck. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? I mean, I guess I could've just backed off completely but still that guy wanted to wreck me..

Old 05-05-2011, 07:43 PM

I have .... Dude in a tacoma was messin around with me on the interstate ...... I didn't put up with it for long ... and his passenger side mirror was the prime target for my fist as I went sailing by .....

Old 05-05-2011, 08:29 PM

A while bag some xxxxbag in a truck started break checking me and i was pretty damn far behind him, needless to say it didnt affect me and i figured he was having a bad day already so i just decided to make it worse. I stripped him, flipped him the bird and then turned off at a side road while he sat at the red light. the guy got out of his pos 90's something dodge truck and was screaming in traffic. I just sat there and laughed at him for a minute. When his light to turned green i knew he was going to try and chase me down so i burn off some rubber with a big smoke cloud as he was coming near and then took off. This is where it gets funny. I took to rights by the time he got to the first block and wrapped around him! oh man was he pissed now. Finally he stopped in the middle of the street and got out of his truck while iw as about fifty yards behind him. i just sat there laughing at him until he got about twenty yards away, then i hit an alley and was gone! most people who mess with us on the road, wanna be us. They all know there women want to get on the back of our bikes.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Welcome Crew and May 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 05CBR600F4i
A while bag some xxxxbag in a truck started break checking me and i was pretty damn far behind him, needless to say it didnt affect me and i figured he was having a bad day already so i just decided to make it worse. I stripped him, flipped him the bird and then turned off at a side road while he sat at the red light. the guy got out of his pos 90's something dodge truck and was screaming in traffic. I just sat there and laughed at him for a minute. When his light to turned green i knew he was going to try and chase me down so i burn off some rubber with a big smoke cloud as he was coming near and then took off. This is where it gets funny. I took to rights by the time he got to the first block and wrapped around him! oh man was he pissed now. Finally he stopped in the middle of the street and got out of his truck while iw as about fifty yards behind him. i just sat there laughing at him until he got about twenty yards away, then i hit an alley and was gone! most people who mess with us on the road, wanna be us. They all know there women want to get on the back of our bikes.
Story.....Not Bad
Grammar..... Not so much

That was difficult to read

Old 05-06-2011, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by jeffjones
Story.....Not Bad
Grammar..... Not so much

Was thinking the same thing but as far as people getting out of their vehicles and coming towards me. Let em. I wear a helmet and gloves meant to take on pavement. Some people and there little man syndrome

Old 05-06-2011, 09:22 AM

I havent had it happen yet on my bike but I have in my buddies honda. I was with 2 of my friends going down the highway and my friend pulls up next to a truck and tries to get him to race. im with my other friend in the other car behind them and we honk the horn to start a race.. On the 3rd honk the guy veers left almost crushing my buddies car into the median. he then starts taking up both lanes and we do some crazy stuff and get around him. we are probably doing 100 at this point and then they slow down to trap the guy behind us so he cant pass. probably doing 50 and the dude slowly creeps up to the back of the car im in and gets his ram cage on the car and starts to gun it.. next thing i know we are doing 130 with this dude close on us. last minute we turn off and he couldnt follow us. Idk what is wrong with people. It always seems to be some douche in a truck too

Old 05-06-2011, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by jeffjones
Story.....Not Bad
Grammar..... Not so much

Originally Posted by CBRyan06
Was thinking the same thing but as far as people getting out of their vehicles and coming towards me. Let em. I wear a helmet and gloves meant to take on pavement. Some people and there little man syndrome
+1 .... I don't really mess with ppl on the road ... So if you get stupid and get out of your vehicle and start to walk towards me like you're gonna do something at a red light/gas pump/wherever, we'll get to see just how tough some of this gear really can be on another person ...

Old 05-06-2011, 12:05 PM

I have an R1 now, and it happens all the time. my usual response is to let them gass it up to about 180km/hr, then I put the bike on the back wheel, flip them off, and gun it. they dont even bother trying to catch up after seeing somethng like that.

Old 05-10-2011, 02:49 PM
I Can't Sell On CBRF
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It would be considered self defense if you shot them bcuz they were tryin to run you over

but if you're gonna street race somebody then you gotta deal with it or be in front of them LOL

Last edited by nickels; 05-10-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:13 PM

i cant imagine shooting from a bike while going down the road would be all that easy though

Quick Reply: Dangerous/overconfident street racers..