WANTED - 94 1000F parts. Front fairing/stay bracket or will part bike out

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED - 94 1000F parts. Front fairing/stay bracket or will part bike out

Hi guys, Ive got a 94 CBR 1000F hurricane with 28k miles. Needs two of the front fairings. The one on the upper right side (sitting on the bike) of the headlight assembly is good, but the one on the upper left side, as well as the headlight assembly itself is not good. I also wouldnt picking up the fairing stay bracket. Anyone have any/know a good place to get them??

If I can't find these things, I may consider parting out the bike. Its got low miles and runs mint. Everything else on the bike is in great shape. Friend hit the back of a car going about 5 mph, so the damage is extremely minor. I don't check the forums daily, but I'll try to keep up with any responses.

Thanks.

Old 06-23-2009, 07:31 AM

Letting everyone know where you are located will improve your chances of a positive response.

Old 06-23-2009, 03:53 PM

If you do end up parting out your bike, I would be interested in your rims/tires and windshield. Send me a message if you do want to part out your bike

Old 06-23-2009, 10:25 PM

I'm not sure why it matters where I am as I will pay to have the parts shipped to me. If I decide to part out the bike then maybe people would need a location. Regardless, im in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. About 30 minutes from the buffalo, NY border. I CAN ship these parts to/from buffalo if need be as my cousin lives there.

Old 06-24-2009, 02:41 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ss04vv
I'm not sure why it matters where I am as I will pay to have the parts shipped to me. If I decide to part out the bike then maybe people would need a location. Regardless, im in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada. About 30 minutes from the buffalo, NY border. I CAN ship these parts to/from buffalo if need be as my cousin lives there.
You are making the assumption that all the members live in the US - this is not the case - we are spread all over from South Africa, Estonia, Mexico, Sweden, Denmark, England, Australia, New Zealand, Italy etc etc etc etc !!!
I can locate the parts you want, but it will probably be cheaper to get them from a source closer to you than, say RSA or Mexico.
THAT's why it's important...................

Old 06-24-2009, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow
You are making the assumption that all the members live in the US - this is not the case - we are spread all over from South Africa, Estonia, Mexico, Sweden, Denmark, England, Australia, New Zealand, Italy etc etc etc etc !!!
I can locate the parts you want, but it will probably be cheaper to get them from a source closer to you than, say RSA or Mexico.
THAT's why it's important...................
Actually I wasn't assuming all the members were from any specific region, I was going on the knowledge that if I can find parts in South Africa and have them shipped to be, I'd be willing to pay extra if need be. Money is not a factor, time is. I figured I'd post a location once I decided to part the bike out if it came to that.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:49 AM

If money is not a factor then I recommend your local Honda dealer. They will be able to get all your requested parts as quickly as anyone else. If your local dealer is to slow you can try bikebandit.com or ronayers.com. I have done business with bike bandit and their shipping times were very quick.

Old 09-25-2009, 05:33 PM

If you haven't had any luck with the parts you're looking for, I'd like all the parts in the seat latch/grab bar/helmet lock area, with a key of course. Right now I've just got a bare seat pan sitting on the frame, held on with a cargo net. Someone could just walk off with my seat at any time. The airbox assembly with ram-air ducts would be awesome too. Thanks!

Old 09-27-2009, 08:41 PM

I live in Ithaca, NY and I would like some parts. Did you decide whether or not your going to part it out? Please get back to me asap, I'm looking for a few parts for my 93.

Thanks