CBR of the Month This section is specifically for issues pertaining to CBR of the month nominations and voting!

* January `08 ROTM Nominations *

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: * January `08 ROTM Nominations *

+1 ^^^^^ sorry for going off dont like when people bash a good thing if they dont know how it works my appolagies, everyone that runs this board does an incredible job to find time in an everyday schedual to make it work. Keep up the good work admin and mods.

Old 12-26-2007, 11:57 PM

I totally agree sorry if I said something out of line. It is over and past us now. Lets all move on and keep going with ROTM. GL to all the other nomanies.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:05 PM

"We on the Admin/Mod staff are never gonna please every", I've heard this in every message you sent me Jersey, is this all you have to say?

I run many boards and I totally understand that you can't please everyone, but you guys just don't get it. This isn't a pissy crying contest, I posted my displeasure with the system and sent Jersey my suggestions when he asked for them. I still stand by my comments that this systems is confusing and much more work than it should be. That is my opinion and mine alone, if anyone doesn't agree with it then so be it, everything stays the same.

What I don't understand is why everyone is so quick to jump on me about it. I read a lot harsher comments in other threads that seem to go by with little or no comments, but for some reason everyone including Jersey seems to have taken personal offence to my comments.

Tell you what, since this place is obviously not the place for me, don't worry about responding as I won't bother you all anymore. I'll stick to other sites that seem to be able to play well with each other.

Old 12-27-2007, 12:34 PM

Hmmm, just realize that my nomination has been deleted? When did this happen and may I ask why?

Old 12-27-2007, 05:03 PM

I dont think the nomination got deleated i went back and checked to see who you nominated and didnt see one all i saw was the one saying "no second on callikid". We are all capable of getting along i think that admin and mods are under alot of pressure to get theroty calander put out as well as running all the normal stuff,i cant speak for them but i really dont think we want to lose you (big kahuna) as a member of the forum hopefully you will re-consider and if not best wishes to you.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:13 PM

Yes, the post where I nominated my buddy Calkidd is no longer a part of this thread. Why would I ask for a second on Calkidd if I never nominated him? I even provided a link to the pictures in his gallery.

Old 12-27-2007, 05:58 PM

I can answer that. I was talking to LJ and I had asked him to delete one of my posts.He saidthe site wasacting up and he deleted like 3 post by mistake I think that must have been one of them. I am sorry about that. I will take the blame on that one. Since it was I who asked to have that post of mine deleted andthe sitehad a hickup. He did not do it to you on purpose.

Old 12-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Retired Admin, January 2008 ROTM, Lord of Neon & L.E.D.s

I do believe there was a glich in the system. I do apologize for that. I will make sure that Cal gets the first nod for the next month.
LJ

Old 12-29-2007, 12:35 PM

whats the best way to look for people to nomintate ? looking through the garage ? or clicking random user names ? how do you know who has a garage ?

EDIT: Found the little picture link in the corner when you post....

Quick Reply: * January `08 ROTM Nominations *