CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   CBR of the Month (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/)
-   -   * January `08 ROTM Nominations * (https://cbrforum.com/forum/cbr-month-39/january-08-rotm-nominations-56069/)

Lord Jersey 12-18-2007 08:21 AM

* January `08 ROTM Nominations *

It's time for the next round of ROTM nominations. As soon as we get 5 nominated, seconded and accepted we'll get the voting started. As always remember that the nominees must have a gallery (hint: if you don't see the camera icon below their user name then they don't have a gallery) and they must be an active member.

Another idea that's come our way is to show some of our second place finishers some love and renominate them. They still have to meet the eligibility requirements.

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!

[blockquote]
number one...every post in this section is under strict review by the admin. nothing, and I mean NOTHING is to be posted here that is non-ROTM related. the way it will work: i will announce a start day for nominations. to be nominated, the member must have a gallery and be an active member. by active, i mean that members who haven’t posted since July of 03 are not eligible. before anyone asks, lets set it at this...to be active, it means you must have at least 5 posts in the month in question, and the month before. you can not nominate yourself. you can not be ROTM 2 months in a row, although anyone who has already won, can win again. nominations will be limited to 5 per month. the nominations will be closed once we reach 5, or after 2 weeks.

The way nominations will officially work:

1. Someone nominates Joes 2004 600RR
2. Someone else seconds that nomination for Joes 2004 600RR (at this point, the nomination is official)
3. Joe accepts the nomination, thus locking it in for voting.

If, in the first hour of nomination week, 50 people are nominated, and seconded, the first 5 to accept are officially entered in the contest.

once nominations are closed, the members who are nominated are permitted to post more pictures in the voting thread. Users are not to start any topics in this section without permission.
[/blockquote]

This thread is for nominations and second's and accepting only!!! If you self promote here you will be in-elliglable to compete this month!!! Let's find some nice rides out there and get them up for votes. Also once bikes are nominated DO NOT VOTE HERE!!! Wait for the voting thread to be posted!!! Thanx Everyone

LJ

VP 12-18-2007 09:12 AM

RE: * January `08 ROTM Nominations *

don't we do ROTY first?

f3racer 12-18-2007 09:29 AM

nominate capt slow

Lord Jersey 12-18-2007 09:34 AM

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

don't we do ROTY first?
What's the difference? I am working on the ROTY now.
LJ

Dluv35 12-18-2007 03:32 PM

i will second captn slow, thats a beautiful bike. always liked the orange but not the tribal. great work captain slow

Blue Fox 12-18-2007 06:44 PM

^^ hehehe. Captain Slow's my roommate. (can't you tell?) :D

JonJon 12-19-2007 10:10 AM

I agree on Captain Slow too. Go get them this month Captn.

Captain Slow 12-19-2007 10:33 AM

I accept the nomination. Thanks for the support everyone. I will post new pics of my bike later this evening for all to see.

Blue Fox 12-19-2007 02:06 PM

^^ I wonder who will be taking these "pics" ??? :D

CYCDUP 12-19-2007 04:24 PM

I nominate JonnyJon