CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

I smoked my friends bike today

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I smoked my friends bike today

I can blow my buddy away on my 03- 54 and he rides a 2004 Ninja ZX10r, so obviously the rider has a lot to do with it. He should be able to take me on a straight-away with no problems don't you think?
Personally I think a lot of people underestimates the CBR 954

Old 05-30-2006, 11:09 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Camman

You know or it sounds like you know what your talking about. I said it in a good way. Also you wouldnt believe the bikes I bet on my 600 just cause they couldnt ride I could come out harder. Im not tryin to put the man down I just hate it when people get a bigger bike and think that it will make them win its not only the bike.
Thanks, i like to believe i know what i am talking about i have 20k expeirence and years of knowledge and expierence, i love bikes and work on them often and read up on them every day

yes bike isn't everything, very true in the turns

Old 05-30-2006, 11:11 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: arkas

I can blow my buddy away on my 03- 54 and he rides a 2004 Ninja ZX10r, so obviously the rider has a lot to do with it. He should be able to take me on a straight-away with no problems don't you think?
Personally I think a lot of people underestimates the CBR 954
i have a friend who has a 04 10r and i can launch very well so i can beat him up to about 100-120 and then he usually is very close if not passing ( depends on my launch that time) but after about 130-150 he is passing or passed me already, but highway drop he can walk me pretty well, he has full exhuast, k*N air filter, and pcIII with a tune, we went the same time, he is pushing 158RWHP - i was at 137

Old 05-31-2006, 01:58 AM

Yeah I know what your sayin. The zx10r is nasty crazy hp's. In fact Im a kawasaki man I only went to honda cause I like the looks of the 954 best lookin bike in my book. But that green does something to me I owned three kawasaki's I love them. My dad also loved kaws he passed away ten years ago so it only feels right for me to have a kawasaki. So if you guys know any body who is lookin for a 954 let me know!

Old 05-31-2006, 02:01 AM

Here is a pic of my bike I will post more it has some mods.

[IMG]local://upfiles/6763/0A089BB3CED742FA8C93CC85F6555361.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/6763/12749F6BB39A463A92D7E84BC9AD8823.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-31-2006, 10:37 AM

I would suggest getting your stories straight before you tell them. It would appear that people like bobjoezx are going to call people out and you had better well arm yourself with knowledge and experience before you run away with yourself. As any one can attest to who has been around awhile, experience allows you to ride another day. While all the big numbers that you spout off about sound good, how many twisties did you go through. Eventually a three year old on a tricycle would beat you. I guess what I am suggesting is know what you are talking about before you jump right out there. k?

Old 05-31-2006, 11:08 AM

I made a post refering to my buddies 04 zx10r. well just a little something you might find interesting. Last night it rained while we were out for a ride. we stopped at a store and I decided I was going home. Anyway, I left and said to my bud to watch those turns on your zx10 with this rain that just fell seeing this was his first time riding it in the rain and his tires were new pilot powers that were barely broken in. I get home and guess who called? My buddy dumped his bike in the parking lot. He gave it a hard shot of throttle on a turn????? and highsided the bike destroying the whole left side , tank, windshield, clutch lever etc.....
At least he admitted he was being stupid. ****ty thing is that he just got it back at 6pm from the shop from getting a new clutch installed and a tune-up. At 8pm he dumped it.........Prior to this he was telling me that he shouldnt have to take his bike back there for a long time.[&:]

Sucks to be him....

Old 06-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: sredlihcm

I would suggest getting your stories straight before you tell them. It would appear that people like bobjoezx are going to call people out and you had better well arm yourself with knowledge and experience before you run away with yourself. As any one can attest to who has been around awhile, experience allows you to ride another day. While all the big numbers that you spout off about sound good, how many twisties did you go through. Eventually a three year old on a tricycle would beat you. I guess what I am suggesting is know what you are talking about before you jump right out there. k?

Well Said

Old 06-01-2006, 12:43 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: arkas

I made a post refering to my buddies 04 zx10r. well just a little something you might find interesting. Last night it rained while we were out for a ride. we stopped at a store and I decided I was going home. Anyway, I left and said to my bud to watch those turns on your zx10 with this rain that just fell seeing this was his first time riding it in the rain and his tires were new pilot powers that were barely broken in. I get home and guess who called? My buddy dumped his bike in the parking lot. He gave it a hard shot of throttle on a turn????? and highsided the bike destroying the whole left side , tank, windshield, clutch lever etc.....
At least he admitted he was being stupid. ****ty thing is that he just got it back at 6pm from the shop from getting a new clutch installed and a tune-up. At 8pm he dumped it.........Prior to this he was telling me that he shouldnt have to take his bike back there for a long time.[&:]

Sucks to be him....
Sucks is right but how long as he been riding.. how many miles and/or years? how old is he, any gear on?

Old 06-01-2006, 08:33 AM

He's been riding for two years, 30 years old and was wearing leather jacket, gloves and helmet. ****ty thing was that he was only going about 20 Kms per hr......

Quick Reply: I smoked my friends bike today