CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Decided

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 06:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeffjones
4000k are close to stock just much brighter
5000k are are white and closet to noon lighting
6000k are almost pure white with a very small tinge of blue.
8000k are the most popular white with a tinge of blue.

www.ddmtuning.com are amazing for price and quality.
$50 and a lifetime warranty you might just have to wait a week or 2 for delivery as they are super busy.

I don't know what bulbs you run in a 954 but I have H7's in my F4i and you dont half to cut any wires and neither for H4's.

Here are my 8000k:

thanks 4 the info (if I ever get my bike) I am def ordering a kit

Old 04-03-2011, 06:43 PM

Ok so now a random question
on my old 954
I had a PCIII that was tuned to a cut jardine pipe (or so I think)

If i ever get my new bike I am goin to street fighter out my old 1 (or kind of cut full fairing street/stunt bike) and I want them both to be mechanically identical if at all possible and like how r the maps saved (on the pcIII itself or on the computer?) and can i t be copied over?

question#2 I would like an undertail lik my old bike had where I can still mout the license plate under the tail (hate that on the swing arm ish lol) and still have turn signals and everything

Old 04-03-2011, 06:44 PM

COPY OF MY CRAIGSLIST AD
2002 RED Honda CBR 954 RR WANTED

"I am currently looking for a 2002 Honda CBR 954RR in Red and Black, I totalled mine last summer and am now looking for a new 1...

I only want red and black (see below posted pics) so I can replicate my bike exactly how it was.

Low miles is a plus

As close to stock is preferred

The better the maintenance records (with bills from reputable shops)

If you have a bike that matches this description please feel free to email the above craigslist email, or c.nigido@verizon.net, call or text (718) 909- 0356 or at pin:214cc2d0

Also I need the following parts for my old bike

1. smoke windscreen (new or very close to it)

2. red oem front nose (new or extremely close to it)

3. red oem gas tank (new)

4. front brake resevoir and assembly

5. rear seat cowl red (new)

6. red oem rear fender with stickers (new)

7. jardine slip on

8. freestyle ingenuity cage the fram sliders (both left and right)

9. both clip on handle bars

10. clutch lever and assembly

11. engine start stop switch assembly

12. chrome bar ends

13. motor (preferably less than 4,000 miles.... anything over 10k not wanted)

14. chrome mirrors (oem style or aftermarket welcome)

15. front nose stay bracket

16. gauge cluster

17. subframe

18. full honda bolt kit for all fenders specifically for tail fender and nose/ windscreen

19. pipe hanger bracket

20. swing arm

21. swing arm stand spools

22. IF any one has a full BRAND NEW OEM set of plastics and tank in red and black

23. Set of OEM chromed rims with brand new tires

24. Rear Passenger Seat

25. Erion Racing Slip On (black satin pipe)

26. Front Headlight (the whole thing)

27. Bar Inner Weights (both sides)

28. Freestyle Ingenuity Cage

29. Undertail

30. GPR Steering Stabilizer (black or Red)- 2 of them

31. Power Commander III "

Old 04-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by DjChrisChip
Ok so now a random question
on my old 954
I had a PCIII that was tuned to a cut jardine pipe (or so I think)

If i ever get my new bike I am goin to street fighter out my old 1 (or kind of cut full fairing street/stunt bike) and I want them both to be mechanically identical if at all possible and like how r the maps saved (on the pcIII itself or on the computer?) and can i t be copied over?

question#2 I would like an undertail lik my old bike had where I can still mout the license plate under the tail (hate that on the swing arm ish lol) and still have turn signals and everything
Map is stored both places. You can copy it from your PCIII to your computer then to another PCIII or from your computer to the other PCIII if you have it saved on your computer.

Originally Posted by DjChrisChip
COPY OF MY CRAIGSLIST AD
2002 RED Honda CBR 954 RR WANTED

"I am currently looking for a 2002 Honda CBR 954RR in Red and Black, I totalled mine last summer and am now looking for a new 1...

I only want red and black (see below posted pics) so I can replicate my bike exactly how it was.

Low miles is a plus

As close to stock is preferred

The better the maintenance records (with bills from reputable shops)

If you have a bike that matches this description please feel free to email the above craigslist email, or c.nigido@verizon.net, call or text (718) 909- 0356 or at pin:214cc2d0

Also I need the following parts for my old bike

1. smoke windscreen (new or very close to it)

2. red oem front nose (new or extremely close to it)

3. red oem gas tank (new)

4. front brake resevoir and assembly

5. rear seat cowl red (new)

6. red oem rear fender with stickers (new)

7. jardine slip on

8. freestyle ingenuity cage the fram sliders (both left and right)

9. both clip on handle bars

10. clutch lever and assembly

11. engine start stop switch assembly

12. chrome bar ends

13. motor (preferably less than 4,000 miles.... anything over 10k not wanted)

14. chrome mirrors (oem style or aftermarket welcome)

15. front nose stay bracket

16. gauge cluster

17. subframe

18. full honda bolt kit for all fenders specifically for tail fender and nose/ windscreen

19. pipe hanger bracket

20. swing arm

21. swing arm stand spools

22. IF any one has a full BRAND NEW OEM set of plastics and tank in red and black

23. Set of OEM chromed rims with brand new tires

24. Rear Passenger Seat

25. Erion Racing Slip On (black satin pipe)

26. Front Headlight (the whole thing)

27. Bar Inner Weights (both sides)

28. Freestyle Ingenuity Cage

29. Undertail

30. GPR Steering Stabilizer (black or Red)- 2 of them

31. Power Commander III "
Wow, thats a long and expensive parts list. You might as well buy 2 bikes and start from there. I paid under 4K for my 954 in 2009 so good deals are out there. These bikes are getting hard to find in good condition and its going to be harder for you since you want a certain year and color. You can always change the color sceme so you may want to look at all 954's.

Old 04-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Registered Users

I have 3 friends that bought 02 954 one paid 3800 from the original owner with 11k on it completely stock showroom condition another paid 3500 with 15k on it and another paid 2200 with 9k on it but it had been laid down and needed some plastics. I wouldnt pay 4k for one unless it was perfect.

Old 04-07-2011, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by backofthepack
I have 3 friends that bought 02 954 one paid 3800 from the original owner with 11k on it completely stock showroom condition another paid 3500 with 15k on it and another paid 2200 with 9k on it but it had been laid down and needed some plastics. I wouldnt pay 4k for one unless it was perfect.
That is my philosophy, I am really discouraged, but I refuse to make another bad financial decision with the bikes, My family and I are middle middle class, and I dont have the money to be wasting an extra 1000- 1500 to have a bike now

I dont mind paying 4000 for an excellent condition bike, 4500 even if its under 5k miles and no scratches and mint and perfect but I refuse to be some1z ******* and sucker

Old 04-07-2011, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by backdoc
Map is stored both places. You can copy it from your PCIII to your computer then to another PCIII or from your computer to the other PCIII if you have it saved on your computer.

Wow, thats a long and expensive parts list. You might as well buy 2 bikes and start from there. I paid under 4K for my 954 in 2009 so good deals are out there. These bikes are getting hard to find in good condition and its going to be harder for you since you want a certain year and color. You can always change the color sceme so you may want to look at all 954's.
Thank u u made my day (i really don't want to have to dyno my bike over) to get the PCIII's identical...

and yea thts wat I am doing basically
I am getting 1 954 mint (the new bike I am buying) and that parts list will be for both bikes eventually

Old 04-07-2011, 02:56 PM

If you had a 954 before and you want another one that bad, stop worrying about the price and just buy one. You should also know what your looking for since you've owned one before. Im sure you can find some good deals, but low miles and mint i know i would sell for as much as possible. In my state kelly blue book is listed at 4500. I could easily get 5500 if i wanted to sell. Good luck....ill sell you mine for 6200!!

Old 04-08-2011, 03:18 AM

Originally Posted by American Psycho 954
If you had a 954 before and you want another one that bad, stop worrying about the price and just buy one. You should also know what your looking for since you've owned one before. Im sure you can find some good deals, but low miles and mint i know i would sell for as much as possible. In my state kelly blue book is listed at 4500. I could easily get 5500 if i wanted to sell. Good luck....ill sell you mine for 6200!!
Exactly!

Old 04-08-2011, 08:06 AM

Your expectations are too high, when that happens you will never be pleased and will make a bad financial decision. I know because Ive repainted my bike 3 times chromed it out (The worst decision) and im still not happy and that is why it is tore down now. I told myself if im not satisfied with it this time then ill sell it point blank.

Quick Reply: Decided