CBR 954RR 2002 - 2003 - CBR 954RR Forum

Any other source for HTEV Eliminator?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any other source for HTEV Eliminator?

Other than Hass Motorsports? They make them, and are out of stock and have to make a new batch, but there is a waiting list.

Does anyone else make the eliminator, or is there a page that has some details instructions and pics on how to mod the HTEV so that it always stays open and flows more air?

I wish the guys at Hass would just patent the eliminator kit and then sell it to Yoshi or someone who has more fab capabilities and they could just collect a check for royalties.

Any suggestions?

My local tuner knows that he can get more power out of my bike if we could ditch that valve.

Thanks!

Old 11-18-2006, 04:31 PM
Default RE: Any other source for HTEV Eliminator?

ORIGINAL: SquireSCA

Other than Hass Motorsports? They make them, and are out of stock and have to make a new batch, but there is a waiting list.

Does anyone else make the eliminator, or is there a page that has some details instructions and pics on how to mod the HTEV so that it always stays open and flows more air?

I wish the guys at Hass would just patent the eliminator kit and then sell it to Yoshi or someone who has more fab capabilities and they could just collect a check for royalties.

Any suggestions?

My local tuner knows that he can get more power out of my bike if we could ditch that valve.

Thanks!
any full exhuast will serve this function!-actually what you found is awesome-assuming it fits correctly!
i am running a full akra-the header pipes are very close in weight-after the htev the akra is alot lighter!!
put your self on the waiting list!!!-as you will have alot more options on your pipe selection!!!as full systems
for the 54 are getting harder to come by-you can still use pipes that are designed to work with the oem
system!!!as you now have a oem system with open headers![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 11-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Default RE: Any other source for HTEV Eliminator?

Well, the Hass Eliminator is not available. The people that make them ran out and have to make more and there is a waiting list on the next batch. Not sure how long it will take to get one, so I just gutted the HTEV.

Now it is totally gutted and I am trying to figure out what would give better flow... 1) Leaving it gutted and just seal up the side plate or 2) Putting the valve tube back in and locking it in the fully open position.

Removing it gives less restriction, but might add turbulance.

Thoughts? I am getting it retuned either way.