CBR 929RR 2000 - 2001 CBR 929RR Forum

Please help! Need stock signals!

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 12:57 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please help! Need stock signals!

I ride a 2000 929rr. I am going for my full licence test in April 2007(after the winter here in Canada). In order for my bike to pass inspection at the DMV(SAAQ where I live), I have to put on the stock turn signals for the bike. I bought the bike second had so I don't have them, and the guy I bought the bike from can't find them anywhere.

I was hoping that someone would have their old signals lying around and I could buy them from you at a fair price. It is really important that I am able to ride my bike for the test because the bikes they rent out here are absolute garbage and I won't be used to it.

Obviously I will pay a fair price for the signals and cover all shipping costs etc.

Thanks a lot!

- Steve

Old 11-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Default RE: Please help! Need stock signals!

I just took mine off the other day, I cut the cables so i could use the harness. But if you want to do some wiring let me know and I can send you some pics of them asap.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:42 PM

Same as Triax, I have the stock front signals but too cut the wires so I could use the harness. If his don't work out, give me your shipping address and I will send you pics with price.

Old 11-07-2006, 02:59 PM

My email is steveglass@hotmail.com

I'll take a look any any pics you guys have.. just let me know what price you want to sell them at and I'll get back to you guys ASAP

Old 11-07-2006, 08:26 PM

i took mine off in the summer, but i believe i have everything, if theirs dont work you can try mine