Who else hates their bike?

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who else hates their bike?

I have had my bike for a year now and have made some cool mods, but I just cant get past the look of my ugly *** swingarm. I have seen them powder coated and they look just ok, its just one ugly swingarm. This was my firstbike, so I didnt really pay attention to the little things, like fuel exhaust tubes the wrong color,3 different colors of powder coating. I was going to get that all PC ed, but Im sick of pouring money into this POS. Those of you that waited for the 07, GOOD CALL.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Retired Administrator
Default RE: Who else hates their bike?

Having a bad day? I love my RR and still think it's the best purchase of a vehicle I've made.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:06 PM

Although I bought an '07 if I were to buy any years model, I still wouldn't notice any thing cosmetics besides these antennaes for turn signals.

It's my first bike. Could be also that I am color blind - can't tell differences between shades.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:14 PM

Having a bad day? I love my RR and still think it's the best purchase of a vehicle I've made.
+1.

but Im sick of pouring money into this POS.
Not a good place to be posting that garbage. Do us all a favor and buy something "less ugly" and get off the forum.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:21 PM

You do realize they are practically the same swingarm (cosmetically) just one is powdercoated black, right.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:29 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hahaha, sell the bike and go away.

wo0t, problem solved. I'm a freakin genius.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:29 PM

You have anger management issues. Your bike is not the problem. It's your problem for faulting something that is a beatiful machine in it's own right. Different than the new ones... yeah. But the new ones are always going to be newer/different/better. It's called a learning curve and if you can't be satisfied with what you have, you will never be satisfied. Sorry, but the 08's are going to be different/better than 07's so you might as well put in a downpayment on one of those.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:32 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

Sorry, but the 08's are going to be different/better than 07's so you might as well put in a downpayment on one of those.
No they won't, it's not time for a new bike yet. The '08 1KRR will be different but not the 600. Different colors at most.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:37 PM

You don't think there will be improvements, however minor, to the bikes between years? I think there will be. It's the same as cars. Things change to refine the equipment. It may be small and seemingly insignificant, but it is still a change.

Old 08-19-2007, 09:41 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

You don't think there will be improvements, however minor, to the bikes between years? I think there will be. It's the same as cars. Things change to refine the equipment. It may be small and seemingly insignificant, but it is still a change.
Nope, 03 to 04 and 05 to 06 were color changes only. This will be the same.

Quick Reply: Who else hates their bike?