U guyz wher right i droped it.

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: U guyz wher right i droped it.

Fox, Take it easy on this guy, you are going to blow a gasket :-) sorry for the bad pun.

Anyway he must have about as much experience on the bike as I do, so I can see where he is comming from. Ive only had my bike for 2 weeks. And have driven it every day.

to 007:
Take the f...ing MS course I did yesterday and WOW, and I mean WOOOOOOW. You have absolutley , positiveley NOOOOO Idea. I mean I could control the bike before that, its not like a had not ridden a bike before, but the amount of knowlege you can get from that little course WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Also, dont expect to come out of the MSC and be ready to take Ben Spies (Susuki factory rider AMA formula extreme). I am still practicing the techniques they toght us and 2 out of 10 times i mess something up. The difference is that now when I mess it up I know how to save it and have had the experience of feeling it before so I dont panic and grab the front brake. :-)

Anyway be safe, and keep the rubber side down.

Old 10-02-2006, 06:14 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: U guyz wher right i droped it.

ORIGINAL: oreo

Fox, Take it easy on this guy, you are going to blow a gasket :-) sorry for the bad pun.

Anyway he must have about as much experience on the bike as I do, so I can see where he is comming from. Ive only had my bike for 2 weeks. And have driven it every day.

to 007:
Take the f...ing MS course I did yesterday and WOW, and I mean WOOOOOOW. You have absolutley , positiveley NOOOOO Idea. I mean I could control the bike before that, its not like a had not ridden a bike before, but the amount of knowlege you can get from that little course WILL SAVE YOUR LIFE!

Also, dont expect to come out of the MSC and be ready to take Ben Spies (Susuki factory rider AMA formula extreme). I am still practicing the techniques they toght us and 2 out of 10 times i mess something up. The difference is that now when I mess it up I know how to save it and have had the experience of feeling it before so I dont panic and grab the front brake. :-)

Anyway be safe, and keep the rubber side down.
Yeah, sorry. I get a little heated up when I hear that people buy powerful sportbikes and never take a class. I've had too many people I know die on these things because of it (4 to be exact, 2 were good friends of mine).