U guyz wher right i droped it.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 05:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default U guyz wher right i droped it.

i was making a u turn and i was going to close to the curb and i was like 95 persent turned and i did not think i was ganna make it and grabed the front brake on accident i meant to brake but only a little i was going like 5 mph. i fell to the left. and i got up and saw this on the ground.

Name:  000_0177.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  73.5 KB

o was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! and i dont have my frame sliders on so it got scratched. like in 4 places. ther wher sort of little scratches tho. i am not ganna do anything about it. i am a tard for grabing the brake. the part i hate the most is u guyz being right. and i have no idea how the right mirror broke because i fell tho the left. so i was going to leave and my bike would not start. kick stand up and i was in nutrual. this guy came out and saod he had a bike and he saw nothing wrong with mine. and that i should wait a min then try again. then it started after a min. wher do u get the right mirror??? that is the only thing broken. next time i am ganna let the bike land on me to save it . and yea yea take the msc blah blah. dam i will soon. this was my secont time riding. i am 20, 6 foot, 200 punds. and it was dam hot i was sweading. and my helmit is black and my gloves and jacket, and shirt and shoes. i will never let my self down again.

Old 09-27-2006, 05:50 PM
Default RE: U guyz wher right i droped it.

Sorry about the fall...take it as a lesson learned and realize that a U-turn is one of the most difficult things to do on a motorcycle because it involves leaning the opposite way and modulating the clutch and throttle...if you would have hit the gas instead of the brake you might have made it, but what do I know...I wasn't there.

Remember that motorcycles are the most unstable at slow speeds!

Old 09-27-2006, 05:52 PM

oh no...yea take the MSF class...
just take off the other mirror for now...

Old 09-27-2006, 05:54 PM

try looking back instead of your front tire on u-turns...

Old 09-27-2006, 05:55 PM

im still tryin to figure how the right side mirror fell off from left side laydown....????
wierd...

Old 09-27-2006, 06:15 PM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

im still tryin to figure how the right side mirror fell off from left side laydown....????
wierd...
me too. no idea how. ill i did is hit the brake and i fell to the left. then the right mirror on the ground. anyways i bought a new one for 30 bucks on ebay. cant wait till it comes. can i ride it or is ther a law about mirrors in CA?

Old 09-27-2006, 06:21 PM

hand probably broke it off.

Look waaay through your turn, countersteer, and work on your throttle/clutch manipulation. But most of all, KEEP YOUR CONFIDENCE! U-turns are not easy on bikes such as this, but you'll get it! go to a wide clean parkinglot and try doing wide figure-eights and progressivly go smaller. use the parking stalls as width markers and soon you'll be able to turn within one lane (depending on the width of the lane!)!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:23 PM

Ok i hate to be the bad guy here but...........................
Lets take a look at all the ignorant mistakes that let up to this....
1. You got a BRAND NEW bike and have never ridin before!!!! STUPID!!!!!
2. You failed your test how many times???? You should have listened and takin a riding course before even ATTEMPTING to go out on the streets!!! STUPID!!!!!
3. From reading your past forums asking ( "does the bike tell you what gear you are in or do you have to count?") tells me you know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about bikes and here you are out on the streets with a permit you got after failing numorous times!! Another STUPID!!!!

I hate to say it but this is your own fault. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other dumbasses out there who will do the same thing you just did!

Old 09-27-2006, 06:25 PM

Sorry about that man. You can get new mirrors off ebay for dang cheap

Old 09-27-2006, 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: driber

Ok i hate to be the bad guy here but...........................
Lets take a look at all the ignorant mistakes that let up to this....
1. You got a BRAND NEW bike and have never ridin before!!!! STUPID!!!!!
2. You failed your test how many times???? You should have listened and takin a riding course before even ATTEMPTING to go out on the streets!!! STUPID!!!!!
3. From reading your past forums asking ( "does the bike tell you what gear you are in or do you have to count?") tells me you know ABSOLUTLY NOTHING about bikes and here you are out on the streets with a permit you got after failing numorous times!! Another STUPID!!!!

I hate to say it but this is your own fault. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of other dumbasses out there who will do the same thing you just did!
1. i did right it b4
2. 2 times, first i faild buy 2 then faild by 1 then passed by 2
3. its 2006 i would imagin it would say it and ther is a waird # on dash next to the milige and it changes from 1 - 3 i guess.

and i dont know anything about them. but i am a vary smart guy. and many, many ppl tell me that. in a month or to ill know more than u. trust me. i learn things fast. and it was a simple mastake i grabed the insted of squeasing it. ill never do it agian.

ORIGINAL: D2MEclipseGT_600RR

Sorry about that man. You can get new mirrors off ebay for dang cheap
yea i just did for 30 bucks shipped.

edit: i cant ride it.

in the book.

at minimum your stret-legal motocyctcle must have
-headlight, taillight, brake light and turn signals
-front and rear beakes
-a horn and two mirrors.

Quick Reply: U guyz wher right i droped it.