Sitting position

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2006, 10:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sitting position

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

don mang i can see in your avatar...your jeans are too loose. let me send you my old jordache to wear...
Now that is funny. I am sure Don has the same problem as me. If we where tight close there is no place to put the meat when it is laying half way down the leg....

I ride all the way up. I try to slide back but in a few minutes I have slid right back up.

Old 04-11-2006, 12:17 PM

One word of advice on jeans. I slid my bike a month ago on the Dragon. I was wearing all leather EXCEPT for my jeans. Only injury- nasty gash on knee. I still ride in jeans but am looking for some overpants that don't cost a fortune!!!

Also, I set about an inch or two off the tank!

[IMG]local://upfiles/3699/E342DFB88EE64701A03B62914EBA8F1F.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-11-2006, 12:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well with them big manglihoods hanging like that you want it to be grinded away to a ****? i think not! yes you may need room for the meat but in a crash, it will flap everywhere and possibly cause you to D!CK whip yoself and knock a mawfaki out!

if i can figure out how to post pictures i will post a pix of mah riding jeans...which i no longer wear because no one ever wants to ride with me except some harley guys who winked at me at this one gas station and i don't want to ride with them because they always ride 2-up with other guys...

now...back to riding...i'm usually hanging off the side like a monkey but for straights i'm in the middle. i need to have a buffer for mr. stiffy or he'll get upset.

Old 04-11-2006, 12:54 PM

well with them big manglihoods hanging like that you want it to be grinded away to a ****? i think not! yes you may need room for the meat but in a crash, it will flap everywhere and possibly cause you to D!CK whip yoself and knock a mawfaki out!

if i can figure out how to post pictures i will post a pix of mah riding jeans...which i no longer wear because no one ever wants to ride with me except some harley guys who winked at me at this one gas station and i don't want to ride with them because they always ride 2-up with other guys...

now...back to riding...i'm usually hanging off the side like a monkey but for straights i'm in the middle. i need to have a buffer for mr. stiffy or he'll get upset.
mang you crack me up. I would not like to be knocked the mawfaki out by the 3rd leg. But if the pants are too tight I could pass out from the pain and wreck. So there is a fine line between comfort and safety... (Sorry, no more comments I don't want to hijack this thread)

Old 04-12-2006, 06:30 PM

i find that like some others here, when im sloring down, or just moving slowly in general, im ***** to the tank. then when im getting on her, im most of the way back.

Old 04-13-2006, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Jet Jockey Z06 Vette

I'm finding that I move around depending on what I'm trying to do. Going fast? Down on the tank - up front of the saddle. Slower in traffic? More upright, & further back in saddle.

I think it also depends on the size of everyone where they will find their comfort zone.
+1

Old 04-14-2006, 01:28 AM

[sm=lol.gif] Tahoe you are a hoot!!!!! Hadn't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks!!!

Old 04-14-2006, 03:37 AM

Alot of times i find my ***** being hit against the tank when having fun and engine braking alot. It's fun to use just the clutch and your gears to run around without the brakes every now and then.

When i am haulin *** my *** is back and chest and head down on the tank.

Old 04-14-2006, 04:02 AM

just what I wanted to read a bunch of guys talking about Jordache jeans and there "***** slapping against a tank" im gonna go puke now thanks!

Old 04-14-2006, 09:21 AM

Sometimes I like to ride sitting on the tank. It is actually really really comfortable. It gives your legs a rest. But like I said before, I usually ride right against the tank.