Shorty ebay levers

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
^Im not sure. The first guy your able to pick your colors though. You can go black/black or whatever you want.

Huh...you mean the seller listed in the OP's first post?

Black with gold adjusters would be perfect!

Old 06-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Waiting on my $19+ ebay bucks certificate to drop at the beginning of July to order a set of these. Got to find one of these HK sellers taht will do short brake + standard clutch...

Old 06-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MeanGreenZ71
Huh...you mean the seller listed in the OP's first post?

Black with gold adjusters would be perfect!
Yeah, if memory serves right im sure you can pick whatever combo you want. Doesnt hurt to ask anyways.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:01 AM
October 2011 ROTM

Yeah, if memory serves right im sure you can pick whatever combo you want. Doesnt hurt to ask anyways.
Really!?!? Damn I totally would have went black with silver. Oh well I still like my current ones.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by champ24
I just got mine on yesterday. The hole on the clutch lever was not big enough for the stock screw. I had to reem it out a little. But I got them on and they look and feel good.

yep, i had to do the exact same thing.

Old 06-29-2011, 11:57 PM

UPDATE: I still love my shorty levers however my clutch side clicker has started to fade to a pink. Only the clutch side. I dont know why? I keep my bike under a cover when its not being used but i guess the sunlight from stopping at stores may be getting to it. Anyways ill end up taking it off and getting both of the clickers powder coated when i do my rims.

Anyone else seeing theirs change?

Old 06-30-2011, 02:35 AM

got mine in today, went on in a snap. they look good, and feel good except more play in the clutch lever than id like, the front brake is perfect, doesnt have any play to speak of, but i am going to have to shim the clutch side for sure, these were MLabel Levers from no where but the Hong Kong.

Name:  Levers.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  95.9 KB

Name:  Levers3.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  151.4 KB

Name:  Levers2.jpg
Size:  219.8 KB

Name:  Levers1.jpg
Size:  140.3 KB

Old 06-30-2011, 09:46 AM
October 2011 ROTM

UPDATE: I still love my shorty levers however my clutch side clicker has started to fade to a pink. Only the clutch side. I dont know why? I keep my bike under a cover when its not being used but i guess the sunlight from stopping at stores may be getting to it. Anyways ill end up taking it off and getting both of the clickers powder coated when i do my rims.

Anyone else seeing theirs change?
You know I noticed the same thing on mine lately and I didn't know if it was actually changing or me just being crazy. It's not pink but it def. does have a pinkish hue to it.

EDIT: The reason why your clutch one is turning pink and not the brake is because when you have the bars turned to the left to lock it the brake lever is under the front cowl so it is hidden from the sun. I just went out and looked at mine and noticed that.

Last edited by R Dub; 06-30-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-30-2011, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by R Dub

EDIT: The reason why your clutch one is turning pink and not the brake is because when you have the bars turned to the left to lock it the brake lever is under the front cowl so it is hidden from the sun. I just went out and looked at mine and noticed that.
Yeah thats what i thought. Its just crazy that the time it isnt under the cover has done that already.

Old 06-30-2011, 08:23 PM

Meh - yeah the more I look at them the more I think they might have a Pink'ish hue but I wouldn't call them pink. And I don't regret buying them at all.

I LOVE them.

Quick Reply: Shorty ebay levers