shipping from southernhonda.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: shipping from southernhonda.com

we will see.. my dad is kind-of complaining that i want a "black one" so racist (im SO JOKING!!) - na he just doesnt like it because in vegas it would get way to hot on the bike.. and i told him i love the blue/yellow 1,000. he found a brand new one (05) blue/yellow in montana for MSRP of a 600rr.. so we are still debating. But i'm going to give him the information of these shipping companies and maybe we can one to work with us. I just wish dealerships would match prices - i swear, they are such sharks...

Old 09-30-2006, 01:35 PM

Hey one more thing - did you find out how much you can get it for by where you live because you can do some math here.

7500 for the bike or 7300 ....whatever...
add approximately 650-700 for shipping.
Hopefully they wont charge you extra for registering in your state and if you are bring it to vegas I am not sure if it is certified for Nevada or not but O well like u said they dont need to know lol...and yeh I am sure their bikes are not certified in Cali...
If you can just get one for about 8200-8500 in your neighbourhood you should just get one from there. why go through all this hassle.

Just make sure you make the best deal out of it...one more benefit for buying it from close by is that if like in the beginning there are some problems or questions or something that you dont like about the sound or whatever...you can always take it back there...Like I got a free first 600 mile service from the dealership worth 100 some dollars. Well thats just me tho.

It would really make me happy to know that you got a good and smart deal out of this. Cops give trouble to bikers as it is...y give em more to F wit us...

Take care man...

Khiladi

----------------------------------------------------
Black CBR600RR

Old 10-07-2006, 02:38 AM

well just to update this topic for later reference on Southernhonda.com - well we talked and talked to them, trying to tell them we could get the shipper to be on-spot there to pick it up at the front door - we sending photocopies of our ID's and a cashier's check and they still wouldnt agree on it.. well they lost out on a sale.. I contacted my local dealership and they said they would take a cashier's check and just need copies of our ID's and need us to sign something - i'm not 100% sure, but getting a 1000RR blue/yellow now for $10,040.. unless i find something cheaper...

(this post was for future reference, if someone is searching about southernhonda) THEY WILL NOT SHIP OUT, you *NEED* to actually be there to sign the papers (god, it's like living in the 19th century..)

Old 10-07-2006, 11:10 PM

could i start a business.....

Old 10-18-2006, 04:31 PM

Check out Procycle in Columbia MO, they have '06 1k RR for $8620.

http://www.procycleusa.com/index.cfm...les&baseid=958

Make sure you click the color icons to see which ones they have available. they're a bit closer to you then Southern Honda. Due to their extremely low prices they may also require that you be there. I bought my bike there and I either had to pay cash, check, money order, or finance through them for the price. Which could be part of the reason they require you to be there.

Old 10-21-2006, 12:07 PM

Yeah Southern Honda sells so many that they just won't do the hassle of shipping. It's a bummer for folks living far away however. I bought mine from them & they were great, but I live only 50 miles away.