RRs VS NSX

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RRs VS NSX

+1 on the video i would like to see this little feasco and spider is right.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:41 PM

What???? 50 on the NSX?....damn man.....i thought bikers alway stick together. Anyways, video will be post up after I beat his ***.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:09 PM

sry to be negative or sound like an ***...but your gonna lose!! and iim not kidding...u mite get like a 2-3sec, 2ft jump,maybe even a 3-5ec or 5ft jumpon him depending on your skill, but right after that its about over. guaranteed...NSX is one of my dream cars honda wise that ii want to own and if done right they are BEAST!! a fully built all motor would walk you...iim not saying ii know everything iim jus gonna have to agree with bieniu and put 50 on the nsx...sry [:'(]

Old 04-13-2008, 11:17 PM

If all he has is bolt on stuff, you should be able to take him, but again, not street racing is condoned here

Old 04-14-2008, 09:47 AM

I will stick my neck out here and say, given that he's got all bolt-on style mods... you're going to be fine. I don't think you'll just smoke him from the word "Go"... but you'll stay ahead if you don't miss a shift or anything. If he's got internal engine work or a big enough shot of nitrous, he might really suprise you. Be on your A game!

I also won't condone street racing, but I look forward to hearing your tales of this... on a "closed course" of course...

Old 04-14-2008, 07:54 PM

i didn't bother reading everything, but i raced a buddys 525 WHP transam and spanked him hard from a dig and harder from a role... my buddy is an amazing driver, to the guy that said 99% of street racers can't drive is full of it... every street racer i know can handle his or her car better than anyone i know that doesn't street race..

my way of looking at it is 99% or drivers (regardless of racers or not) can't drive. locals here to 10 under the speed limit, but 50mph in parking lots.. the people that race and play around in thier cars or on thier bikes tend to know the limits of thier ability (even though we often push past the limits) and thier vehicles physical limits

in no way to i say street racing is smart, but if your going to do it, do it as smartly as possable, use roads with no traffic and block intersections with people and or cars.. the risks of street racing aren't worth it (learn the hard way)

Old 04-14-2008, 08:49 PM

I forgot what year your RR was but if its an '07, and you know how to ride it..... You'll definately win from a stop and from rolls startingbelow 40mph. A roll starting above 50mph would be a close match.

Keep it in a safe environment for us

Old 04-14-2008, 10:09 PM

ORIGINAL: 94gtcoupe

i didn't bother reading everything, but i raced a buddys 525 WHP transam and spanked him hard from a dig and harder from a role... my buddy is an amazing driver, to the guy that said 99% of street racers can't drive is full of it... every street racer i know can handle his or her car better than anyone i know that doesn't street race..

my way of looking at it is 99% or drivers (regardless of racers or not) can't drive. locals here to 10 under the speed limit, but 50mph in parking lots.. the people that race and play around in thier cars or on thier bikes tend to know the limits of thier ability (even though we often push past the limits) and thier vehicles physical limits

in no way to i say street racing is smart, but if your going to do it, do it as smartly as possable, use roads with no traffic and block intersections with people and or cars.. the risks of street racing aren't worth it (learn the hard way)
Pretty sure he was talkin about a motorcycle racing on the street (the rider) can't race for s*** on a track (like and actual track, not a straight line)..... Just going out on a limb here.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:43 PM

I called my friend today and told my friend to tell the dude with the NSX to come to Midnight Madness here in Memphis (Memphis Motorsport), which is a close course 1/4 mile run. The guy agreed and turned around and asked "Which one is he going to race me with?" my friend told him "a slow STOCK honda 600"...WTF? anyways,he said the guy hesitate a little before he said'Okay", long story short....MIDNIGHT madness is the last week of the month, so it's going to be on the 24th.the track opens every Tues and Thurs so it's going to be on Thursday 24. Will update with you guys on the run. I can't wait....it gives me more confident when our fella RRsaid he smoked that transam.

Old 04-14-2008, 10:52 PM

Better practice your launch......