RRs VS NSX

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RRs VS NSX

I just received a call from a friend of mine (who got a 240sx boost at 13psi), he just got his *** spanked by a NSX. He told the guy that my friend has a 350z and a CBR (which is me) will spank your *** with either of his toys. The guy with NSX said he can spank both of my Z and my RR. i'm not really sure about my Z eventhough i'm running Wet NX w/ 75 shots and dynoed at 288 at the wheel. I checked the specs on the NSX and its stock making 290 at the crank, especially it's a lot lighter than my Z....the guy has intake, headers, exhaust (from my friend's knowledge, i'm prettysure he got something else under the hood as well), with a240sx turbocharged at 13psi isn't slow either and he got his *** spanked, the dude in NSX must have had something else....thats why i'm not confident about my Z running his NSX, but since the guy said he can spank my RR.....OOOhhh, i can't wait to see this.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Default RE: RRs VS NSX

who cares, no one that races in the street knows how to drive. Faster they are on the street the slower they are on the track. Thats pretty much true 99% of the time.

Old 04-13-2008, 08:54 PM

I would be real careful shootin your mouth off to this guy you have no idea what he could have done to this car so I think you might wanna see him run first. Plus the RR is slow off the line with the 1st gear lag and sometimes that is enough to loose. So all I am sayin is the NSX is a respected car and very fast and remember you are going through the twistys here you are on a street. Just do not bite off more then you can chew cuz it makes all sport bike riders look bad. But if after you *** him run and you think you can bet him go and take his car and post pics LOL Good luck bro

Old 04-13-2008, 09:06 PM

Yea, i know what you're saying. I have confident in my RR. I had it for two weeks now but as far as torque and power, i don't doubt that i will beat this guy (i've ridden for couple of years now, but this is the first time i got a Honda). I've ridden my friend's zx6r 636 and his couldn't keep up with mine, his 1st gear was a lot weaker than mine...don't know how but i thought 636 can eat RRs all day long...I was wrong until i rode his and we did couple of runs....NSXs are light but I know for sure that he will not keep up with me. But yet, i will definately find out what he has before running with him. Don't worry man, i won't bring bad reputation to bike riders .

Old 04-13-2008, 09:10 PM

Good thanks man that is all I ask and if you do take him take his car too and I'll give you 10 bucks for it LOL

Old 04-13-2008, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR_600_Rider83

I would be real careful shootin your mouth off to this guy you have no idea what he could have done to this car so I think you might wanna see him run first. Plus the RR is slow off the line with the 1st gear lag and sometimes that is enough to loose. So all I am sayin is the NSX is a respected car and very fast and remember you are going through the twistys here you are on a street. Just do not bite off more then you can chew cuz it makes all sport bike riders look bad. But if after you *** him run and you think you can bet him go and take his car and post pics LOL Good luck bro
Its all on the rider and driver. But if your racing on the street, mostly likely you aren't starting from a stop, you're usually going from a roll, which will give the bike a big advantage! I am not condoning street racing, just stating something. Spidr's right though.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:23 PM

Record it [sm=smiley17.gif]

Me wants to see the footage. lol

Old 04-13-2008, 09:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Martin_D

Record it [sm=smiley17.gif]

Me wants to see the footage. lol
second that..

just dnt get caught [sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 04-13-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered Users
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 to the Video
and we should put some $$$ on it
i got $50 on the NSX
(sorry dude but i know what my buddys SUPRA those to bikes)

Old 04-13-2008, 09:50 PM

supras a long shot away from an nsx.

nsx has a dinky little v6

far from the boost hungry 2JZ in the supras (a decent turbo upgrade and your already seeing almost a 100% improvement over stock)

the nsx race would be interesting