PRO'S - CONS of chrome wheels??

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PRO'S - CONS of chrome wheels??

LET ME TELL YOU.....CHROME LOOKS NICE BUT IS A PAIN IN THE ***. I HAVE CHROME ON MY CARS AND WOULD NEVER PUT CHROME WHEELS ON MY BIKE. THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT REASONS. IT MAKES THE BIKE TOO FLASHY, HARD TO KEEP CLEAN, DUST, GREASE AND LACK OF PROFORMANCE. I GUESS ME PERSONALLY WOULD SAY IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO RIDE REGULARLY DON'T DO IT. IF YOU ARE GOING FOR THE SHOW LOOK, BY ALL MEANS RUN 'EM.

Old 03-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RCKT GRL

So, basically what you're sayin Tahoe is that these sort of ppl are only posers, like the attention and don't ride all that much.... they just want to look pretty? With almost 3k miles in the last month and going thru a set of tires, I am certainly none of the above.

Oh, and I didn't do any of the currently mods to pick up chicks.... i did it so that all you boyz have something shiny to look at when I pass your ***. LOL! Lata
oh dang woman...bring it...too bad i won't ever see how shiny yo bike is! buhahahaha...

well, then please explain to me, why one would chrome a wheel for performance reasons? unless you're like super human strength mang that the bike is too flickable, then adding weight to the wheels wouldnt make sense. it would make more sense that if one wants to pose and also perform well, then go with polishing instead...no added weight to won't affect turn in. for me...my personal definition, if it ain't for performance, then it's for the pose factor. it's all good...i have pose factor mods too!

Old 03-15-2006, 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

So, basically what you're sayin Tahoe is that these sort of ppl are only posers, like the attention and don't ride all that much.... they just want to look pretty? With almost 3k miles in the last month and going thru a set of tires, I am certainly none of the above.

Oh, and I didn't do any of the currently mods to pick up chicks.... i did it so that all you boyz have something shiny to look at when I pass your ***. LOL! Lata
oh dang woman...bring it...too bad i won't ever see how shiny yo bike is! buhahahaha...

well, then please explain to me, why one would chrome a wheel for performance reasons? unless you're like super human strength mang that the bike is too flickable, then adding weight to the wheels wouldnt make sense. it would make more sense that if one wants to pose and also perform well, then go with polishing instead...no added weight to won't affect turn in. for me...my personal definition, if it ain't for performance, then it's for the pose factor. it's all good...i have pose factor mods too!

lol... tahoe you startin' fights again? i'm not condoning anything but if you two ever go at it let me know when and where cuz i'd like to see her whoop you and your jordaches. muwhahahaha...

Old 03-16-2006, 01:38 AM

jordaches?!?!?!?!?!? that's funny............................................. .

I think we scared him away.....hasn't posted in like a week.....and we are still talking about chrome wheels......................................

Old 03-16-2006, 02:35 PM

I have polished rims, not chrome.... I agree, they are too heavy. And YES, I will also agree that there is some what YOU may call the "pose factor", however I DO RIDE my bike and it's certainly not just for show. I will agree with the other poster as he mentioned they are a pain in the *** to keep looking good.

I was just playin' wit ya boi....

PS. I would LOVE to see a pic of you in your smokin hot Jordaches.... Buhahahahahaha!

Old 03-16-2006, 07:35 PM

I have polished rims, not chrome.... I agree, they are too heavy. And YES, I will also agree that there is some what YOU may call the "pose factor", however I DO RIDE my bike and it's certainly not just for show. I will agree with the other poster as he mentioned they are a pain in the *** to keep looking good.

I was just playin' wit ya boi....

PS. I would LOVE to see a pic of you in your smokin hot Jordaches.... Buhahahahahaha!
PLEASE PM THAT PIC TO HER.........I on the other hand do NOT want to see that [:'(]

Old 03-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no mang...i can't find them...I'm PIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDDDDDDD!

i think mah wife threw all mah tight jeans and tshirts and cowboy outfit and gear out this weekend after she went to see Brokeback Mountain with her friends!

WHAT DID MY JORDACHE EVER DO!

yo rocket girl you want to rumble? no way mang...i'm tired of getting mah **** wooped by women...

when i was young it was moms and then it was mah gfs, and now mah wife...i don't need that kinda of abuse