Possible bike for my fiance?

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 03:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Possible bike for my fiance?

Looks should not be the first priority like Fish said, cuz guaranteed with her being a new rider,a nice new bike isnot gonna look too good for long. There are somepretty decent looking 500s out there like theNinjas or the Suzuki GS. Start small, there's plenty of time to move up to a biggerbike later on.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:13 PM

Everything looks ok. one thing i would be concerned about is the 250 has the weight of a modern 600 and the 650 weighs a 'Busa. but other than that, everybody else has it right. go with a little bit better name to start off with. she can get something that looks "pretty" when she gets alot more experience under her belt

Old 03-26-2007, 10:30 PM

Bad idea starting off on a 6. Dont go the offbrand either. Save yourself some time and frustrations and go with somethin gyou know, something people know how to work on, and something you can atleast stand behind the name with. My girl started off on the 250. She did fine and now has a 6. She kind of had to learn again on the 6 because its a different machine, hence, why not to start on a 6. If she wants something a little bigger, Gs500s look aight as well as the kawi 500. Get her on something that you know you can work on, get parts and resell. JMHO