Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 02:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: passenger riding

Yes Yes : ) and we all love women haha

Old 03-26-2007, 11:51 PM

YOur gear should not be slipping in FREAKING first you need a new clutch or clutch spring bro. I ride my wife about a fith of the time. Its only realy noticable in lower rpms. Higher rpms anything above 4 or 5 grand you wont notice much. Also before you even let her on make up some sygnals. I tap my wifes hands and she knows that means hold on for dear life cause Im about to gun it. Other than that just work on her leaning with you. A good way to do this is for youto scoot your butback a little and lean foward a little more than usual this willencourage her to look over your head and not try to lean around you to see where your both going lol. Time in the saddle is the biggest thing give her plenty of time. Do not push on her or act like your trying to wiggle away from her this wiiilllllllll ***** her off and confuse her. My buddy does this trust me it don't work. If you have to pull over TAKE OFF you helmet then demostrate what you need from her and be nice. Make sure you tell her this is for both of your safety. Finish every thought with I am just trying to keep us safe woman like this. They allready think this is living on the wild side so being safe is not a turn off to them. In fact its a turn on Now mr bad *** biker is looking out for her yup you got it just remember talk with helmets off so your not being loude she will learn much faster and want more.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:55 PM

Ps I forgot one thing, get her to take off all rings, show her where to put her hands on theback of the gas tankas soon as she feels you using the brakes at all and tell her to put them there when she thinks your about to stop and what-not this helps make them feel like they are helping ride.

Old 03-27-2007, 03:01 AM

ORIGINAL: jchavers_2000

Ps I forgot one thing, get her to take off all rings, show her where to put her hands on theback of the gas tankas soon as she feels you using the brakes at all and tell her to put them there when she thinks your about to stop and what-not this helps make them feel like they are helping ride.
She should be wearing gloves, so I would assume rings would be a non-issue, right?

Old 03-27-2007, 10:08 AM

Why do i get the silly questions. Well... if she has a larg center stone bridal set like my wife does then yea rings are a problem cause they can cut the gloves either way rings are bad for gear and bikes paint. If this isn't his wife then most liklely this girl won't all ready have a jacket let alone a pair of gloves. I wonder who this realy is hmm? I allways thought it was funny how people make up new names on board's like these.