Just got rid of my '07 honda...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 11:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just got rid of my '07 honda...

's decals. The lower ones were left on, but the rest of them (besides the one behind the windshield) are gone. It took me about an hour start to finish. Tools used: blow dryer, finger nails and honda polish

I think this makes it look more stealth, plus just gives it an overall fresh and clean look - what say you? Here are the pics:

Old 11-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Default RE: Just got rid of my '07 honda...

I like it. I think your next project should be taking off everything that is silver on the bike and either powder coat or paint all those pieces black. That would look killer IMO.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:27 PM

i'm down with that idea. what would something like that cost? any idea of a ballpark? i think before anything else is done, i'm going to have to shell out and buy a FE and exhaust.

Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

I like it. I think your next project should be taking off everything that is silver on the bike and either powder coat or paint all those pieces black. That would look killer IMO.
I would have to agree, but it still looks nice even with the silver. Fender Elminator? hahhaa, make it even more sleek? hahahhaha but that's just my opinion. Other than that, that's a clean looking bike you got there. enjoi

Old 11-19-2007, 06:33 AM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

i agree, i hate decals so that one was one of the first things to go but before i swapped my street stuff for track plastics i painted my subframe black (that was a PITA to remove), the exhaust guard black, the silver tabs beside the muffler were removed, black levers, CF exhaust
well you get the idea