Hopefully my new bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hopefully my new bike

http://secure.compwerkes.com/Detail.bok?no=263

Ya i pretty sure thats it.Puts plate above rear hugger, Are all the lights LED's??

Heres the same kit but w plate at bottom, below tail light
http://secure.compwerkes.com/Detail.bok?no=263

Old 12-21-2008, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: m_k_p

Let's swap hehe.... I am a fan of the blue/silver. I guess I'll live with the white
New plan for me too, looks like i'm trailering it back. No rain tomorrow but 37 with a wind chill around 20! Screw that lol.
Sounds like we both got pretty sweet deals!

Nothin' wrong w the white silver one, they are actally hard to find i beleive?

Old 12-21-2008, 02:15 PM

cbr i have the one with the plate under the break light. the other one will just get you pulled over in most states.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:13 PM

You are correct! Mission Cycle it is. what is this royal dist place?
Royal Distributing = Biggest moto store for parts,gearsand accessoriesi've ever seen!!. Check out their website : http://www.royaldistributing.com/sho...ex_s_04_A.html You just gotta know what you want, pick it out from their online catalogue.. then order it... if they have it in stock then good, if not they can order it for you no prob. It's just off the 400 before CFB Borden exit...

Small world... i was originally gonna buy their 06 cbr600rr this summer, but i had to pass on it cuz of financial issues, and i didn't know where my next military posting was gonna be(if it was cold lake alberta then no moto fo sho). Luckily it's beautiful BC. then they called me up and left a message last month or so.... offering me the bike you just purchased... For sure that's a good deal... i didn't bother with it cuz i'm already here...

So yeah, Congrats again.... still very jealous.... LOL... good luck!

Old 12-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: w0332822

hey man all i have to say is i just bought my 1st bike a red/black 07 cbr600rra couple days ago W/jardine rt-1 exhast, intergrated tail lights, flush mount blinkers,and 2" drop in the rear and i went on my first 2 1/2 hr ride today....... i love this bike man no problems but try and get the guy down i paid 6200 4 mine and it has 2700 miles on it. of course im down in louisiana and kbb is 7200 but the bike was perfect i got her up to 94 mph and it was easy for my first real ride so good luck with the bike and ill vouge its bad A**
LOL at this reply.

Old 12-21-2008, 08:58 PM

ORIGINAL: jLazarus

You are correct! Mission Cycle it is. what is this royal dist place?
Royal Distributing = Biggest moto store for parts,gearsand accessoriesi've ever seen!!. Check out their website : http://www.royaldistributing.com/sho...ex_s_04_A.html You just gotta know what you want, pick it out from their online catalogue.. then order it... if they have it in stock then good, if not they can order it for you no prob. It's just off the 400 before CFB Borden exit...

Small world... i was originally gonna buy their 06 cbr600rr this summer, but i had to pass on it cuz of financial issues, and i didn't know where my next military posting was gonna be(if it was cold lake alberta then no moto fo sho). Luckily it's beautiful BC. then they called me up and left a message last month or so.... offering me the bike you just purchased... For sure that's a good deal... i didn't bother with it cuz i'm already here...

So yeah, Congrats again.... still very jealous.... LOL... good luck!
LOL THX, Wow def a small world, whats your name? ill mention to Chris i was talking to you

Old 12-21-2008, 08:59 PM

ORIGINAL: asidari

cbr i have the one with the plate under the break light. the other one will just get you pulled over in most states.
Hmmm thats what i was worried about? ill have to see what happens? if i want it under lights, can it be done? or am i SOL ?

Old 12-21-2008, 09:44 PM

no it can be done. there is a bracket that goes behnd the plate. ill get some pics for you if you want me to.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:47 PM

Thx, yes that would be great. Id like to be able to move plate if i want to

Old 12-21-2008, 09:48 PM

ahhh yes, I like your FE alot better... I plan to keep the stock exhaust, I may end up switching to that FE you have eventually. Just feel like that lights gotta be easier to see than mine. And I prefer the tag under my *** not hanging out like a rear spoiler like mine lol