Hopefully my new bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hopefully my new bike

Pics please, rain is no excuse. Go buy the bike!!!

Old 12-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rain IS an excuse for me lol... I don't want my first ride on this beauty to be in nasty wet holiday traffic. I gotta ride through 'the city' to get it back, I hate driving it in my truck I sure don't wanna battle on the new bike! He's got title in hand, I've got the cash in hand and got my surprisingly cheap insurance approved already... hurry up Sunday!! These are the pics from the cycletrader ad. I'll get more and start my own post when I get it back. [8D]

Old 12-20-2008, 09:34 PM

Hey this is MY POSTlol, congrats on the bike! if this is your first bike, i def wouldnt ride her home in the rain!! play it safe. Re price, keep in mind im up here in Canada, where prices are usually always more expensive, i know for certain $6900 for that bike is SWEET! dealer told me previous owner was layed off or something. He ultimatley ended up returning the biketo the dealer where he bought it. I was supose to have it home today , but the damn weather (2 seperate storms one Fri, one tomorrow) has held me off, dont want to be on the 401 w a trailer during bad weather, just not worth the risk. New pick up date is Jan 10th. Got a new Yosh RS-5 can as well, will installover the winter,I will be getting a Zero Grav windscreen (smoked)and flush mounts at some point.FE kit wasalready done. Im usually excited about spring and the first ride, now ill be DAMN excited !! lol
Only pics i have, they will be sending me a few more next week

Name:  db55_20.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  61.1 KB

Name:  df50_20.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  72.6 KB

Old 12-20-2008, 10:43 PM

congrats mang! looks really good

Old 12-20-2008, 11:55 PM

!congrats again!
...you said you picking it up from barrie right? I wonder if it's the same dealership(close to cfb borden)i was going to purchase my bike before i moved here to BC....
..anyways... maybe you can pass by royal distributing at 400... they might have good deals >

Old 12-21-2008, 01:06 AM

Let's swap hehe.... I am a fan of the blue/silver. I guess I'll live with the white
New plan for me too, looks like i'm trailering it back. No rain tomorrow but 37 with a wind chill around 20! Screw that lol.
Sounds like we both got pretty sweet deals!

Old 12-21-2008, 07:28 AM

ORIGINAL: jLazarus

!congrats again!
...you said you picking it up from barrie right? I wonder if it's the same dealership(close to cfb borden)i was going to purchase my bike before i moved here to BC....
..anyways... maybe you can pass by royal distributing at 400... they might have good deals >
You are correct! Mission Cycle it is. what is this royal dist place?

Old 12-21-2008, 07:39 AM

BTW def a good plan about the trailertrust me ridn' in cold weather just plain sucks!

Old 12-21-2008, 11:29 AM

those are some nice bikes. nice pick up there time. i seen earlier that you were wondering what kind of fender eliminator kit that was. dont know if it was answered but it looks like a compitition workes kit.

Old 12-21-2008, 12:02 PM

Comp Workes, thxs, believe plate is mounted or tucked underneath seats etc, not below lights.I'll have to see how she looks back there, not a big fan of "hidden" plates sort of speak, but ill wait to see how the set up looks. BTW as i mentioned before tires are new Mich Pilot Sport HPX's, never had these tires,but they look good to me Wont be a track bike, and id prefer not having to replace every year lol