Hid's are in

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 02:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hid's are in

Well got a suprise in the mail today, now just to wait for my new turn signals (since i wheeled it past the couch and snapped one of the led (doh) and my stompgrips and the bike should be done.

Both ballasts are in and the headlights are aimed even so shouldnt be to bad of glare. One ballast fit right in the tool box on the right side and the other went right in the center between the vents. The front facia is only hanging on (test pics) and when i get the signals tomorrow or wed i'll button everything up and call it a day with tearing it apart for a while.

btw they are 6000K HID's from oznium.com. Great great product for anybody wanting to do the switch. Plug and play

Old 04-10-2007, 02:40 AM
Default RE: Hid's are in

Very nice. What do you mean between the vents for the second ballast?

Old 04-10-2007, 02:44 AM

They look tight. You did a good job. Quick question, did you do it in your living room?

Old 04-10-2007, 02:47 AM

Right in between where the air vents normally hit it fits in snug, just put a tiny bolt on it to make sure it wont move. Ignore the other wiring, thats all to the old turn signals.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:48 AM

ORIGINAL: 13brsxsrr

They look tight. You did a good job. Quick question, did you do it in your living room?
very yes lol the bike comes inside the house every night. nice and cozy inside

Old 04-10-2007, 02:56 AM

Hello that **** looks tight so is it hard to put together ? and wat kind should i get for my 03rr ? umm wat happens if ur highbeam hid is angled the same does it matter ? i saw this one hid kit on ebay that was a straight plug and play wat do u guys think bout that ? sorry with so many questions

Old 04-10-2007, 03:04 AM

Hahaha, man that's just a mess back there. If I ever decide to put in the HID for my high beam, I'll definately look into mounting there, thanks for the idea.

Old 04-10-2007, 03:09 AM

ORIGINAL: minur505

Hello that **** looks tight so is it hard to put together ? and wat kind should i get for my 03rr ? umm wat happens if ur highbeam hid is angled the same does it matter ? i saw this one hid kit on ebay that was a straight plug and play wat do u guys think bout that ? sorry with so many questions
thanks mang, this is the 2nd HID kit i got from oznium, I have an 8000K kit for my acura and its blueish/purple so i stayed away from that so i dont get to much cop trouble. The 6000K is the pure white. Ebay kits, run away. Go with oznium.com seriously, the guys there are great and he always backs his products 200%! Ive delt with him for years and have won many lighting contests with his stuff on my other car.

and btw aim your highbeam down. Mine is only slightly higher than the low beam so im not blinding traffic. I want people to see me, not go blind from it.

Old 04-10-2007, 03:10 AM

ORIGINAL: dragonium25

Hahaha, man that's just a mess back there. If I ever decide to put in the HID for my high beam, I'll definately look into mounting there, thanks for the idea.
haha i know, being an ex electrician it drives me fuggin nuts! But i know when the proton turn signals get here itll clean up alot of it because they dnt need the resisitors so i can get rid of half that wiring there.

Old 04-10-2007, 03:35 AM

so theres alot of splicin and dicin for the installing and how long did it take you i mean im pretty handy so i can put it together.