*DEAD*

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *DEAD*

ok now your probably paying attention, Im not positive he's dead but he should be if hes not. My childhood best friend and I went out for a afternoon ride in the twisties today and he brought along another guy who kinda grew up with us but more than anything he was jsut a nieghboor. The kid HAD a 06 600rr........ we stoped before going into the mountians gave each other the take it slow ride your own speed lets make sure theres not **** on the road just to be safe........I talked to the "new guy" to see what kinda of experience he had..was this his first bike..he said it was but that he had rridden dirt bikes he had a honda 250 or something........ ok so were going up the mountian and this guy starts passing on BLIND CURVES... now my best friend rides aggressive but nothing like this guy im thinking ok maybe hes raced in the past and he has alot more experience than he aluded to. BUT i should have know something was up when he stalled his bike leaving the pull off at the bottom of the mountian.... ok now for what happened

I come around a turn at the top of th mountian into along straingt away and the "new guy" goes flying past me and my best friend....he passed 5 cars but over about 10 car lengths he was probably doing 90 and the front car put on a left blinker and the "new guy" locked the front wheel up low sided ...(it looked like...some how but smoke was everywhere) the bike went under the rear tires of a old flat bed truck..the one that was truning left and the kid ended up in the middle od the T intersection like a bag of tomatos and his helmet was off.....

he was whining as he was breathing when i pulled up, his right leg was bent in bad ways...the friend that brought him was in totall disbelief..... the kid was basically uncounscious for like 20 min he started to wake up and tried to move saying that his he couldnt move his leg but he was moving hands and feet... he was taken out by helo about 10 min later then the cops finally showed up they were nice and the so were all the emts and people were very help ful .....It pissed me off to see a new unpaid bike for in peices all over the road if anyone needs parts to a 05rr theres pieces all over SR27 ......damn it... I feel sick theres pics maybe ill feel like putin em up later but i dont know how to do it leave me a link to directions if yall have it

Old 05-02-2006, 01:39 AM
Default RE: *DEAD*

It's always sad to hear the unfortunate story of those that don't prescribe to self-preservation. But let's be honest, a bike is just pieces of plastic and metal. Honda will make a bunch more like this one. Too bad your buddy was too stupid to know his own limits.

It just goes to prove Darwin's theories.

Old 05-02-2006, 01:46 AM

Sounds like he got busted up pretty bad. Hope he makes a recovery.

Old 05-02-2006, 01:59 AM

ORIGINAL: tweak mt

It pissed me off to see a new unpaid bike for in peices all over the road if anyone needs parts to a 05rr theres pieces all over SR27 ......damn it... I feel sick theres pics maybe ill feel like putin em up later but i dont know how to do it leave me a link to directions if yall have it
Can we have an "Uncaring, insensitive quote of the month" section? Neighbor or not...come on dude...couldn't you have ended your story a little more politically correct...

I'll pray for your...............neighbor.

Old 05-02-2006, 06:28 AM

I call dibs on the motor if intact. jk. Hope the guy survived and lives to see another day. And I hope he learned his lesson. One of the harsh realities of motorcycling with new riders.

Old 05-02-2006, 08:40 AM

Just another sad story to add to the collection, goes to show that some people still can't make good decision no matter how riding experience they have.

Ride with in your limits at all times and stay vigilent, when riding.

Old 05-02-2006, 10:28 AM

that sucks... It always hurts to hear something like this, just kind makes you cringe and reminds you of what can happen out there... On the other hand I don't really feel that bad because he was riding like a jack ***.

he gets better and has the chance to learn from his mistakes...

Old 05-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo mang...being a noob...he should've just stayed in the rear...riding a dirt bike is just an excuse...imo...but i pray that he recovers...from the sound of things...he should...and i hope that he learns from this...

i used to ride with noobs and give pointers...but the thing is that you can't teach them to let go of the ego...and so they push it...now i don't ride with anyone i do not know...and if they get out of line...we tell them to leave the group...i don't need pile ups or anything and i don't need to be babysitting either...check the ego at the door...uh...garage door that is...

Old 05-02-2006, 01:02 PM

Who doesn't let their ego go once in a while. I drive, most of the time, sensabiliy and fast acceleration will do it for me or the occasional controlled wheelie. But I'm not going to overstep my bounds in riding to show off, this is what stunting is for and I've learned from that too. Its a good thing we don't stunt on the roads in my area. We got this nice little private road that's owned by a business and we got permission to do some tricks there.

Old 05-02-2006, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

yo mang...being a noob...he should've just stayed in the rear...riding a dirt bike is just an excuse...imo...but i pray that he recovers...from the sound of things...he should...and i hope that he learns from this...

i used to ride with noobs and give pointers...but the thing is that you can't teach them to let go of the ego...and so they push it...now i don't ride with anyone i do not know...and if they get out of line...we tell them to leave the group...i don't need pile ups or anything and i don't need to be babysitting either...check the ego at the door...uh...garage door that is...
Well said.......mang[sm=roll.gif]

Quick Reply: *DEAD*