crashed tribal

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default crashed tribal

Was out riding yesterday when a State trooper decided to do a U Turn on a 4 lane hwy... didn't quite get around him... the first thing out of his mouth was "I didn't see you".. well i expect this from the general public but not from a cop . Guess I have an idea from the "sad day "post on how much it's going to cost but have a feeling the front end is pretting toast as well though. Have a pretty good gash on my knee and tore the tendons in there quite a few stitchs later and some pretty good brusies but count myself lucky. Stay safe out there guy's and Girls and don't trust ANYONES driving.

Old 08-29-2005, 06:10 PM
Rev
Default RE: crashed tribal

i know it was a trooper and everything but he still caused the accident..what is going on now? Can you get the state to pay for your hospital/property damage bills....

Old 08-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Retired Administrator

Sorry to hear your bad news, at least you're here to write about it. Good luck on getting the state to settle with you on this.

Old 08-29-2005, 07:06 PM

Ya you are going to have quite the time dealing with the state. They should pay for everything. Can't believe he just busted a U turn without looking. Glad you are ok, sounds like some bad injuries though. Best of luck with your financial and physical recovery.

Old 08-29-2005, 09:42 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gald your OK. Damn cops!

Old 08-29-2005, 09:47 PM

definetly another sad day. They better be covering everything from the accident. What state are you from?

Old 08-29-2005, 10:48 PM

Damn, I couldn't imagine parting with my tribal. Its like one of my appendages already. Never gotten so attached to a bike before this one, because it is about the most perfect 600 i have ever ridden, other than seat and wrist issues. Best of luck on the speedy recovery, you should be fine, make sure you get full gear when the state buys you a brand new bike. Hopefully they have another cool color scheme next year because they usually wont do a special scheme same 2 years straight

Old 08-29-2005, 11:06 PM

yea, that sux!!! i wreked mine a couple months ago... body took more damge than the bike! Good luck man

Old 08-29-2005, 11:09 PM

Yeah am getting a lawer to deal with it all .. hopefully he's like a little pit bull.... I am just so glad I was wearing my leather jacket and riding boot's. I live in Oregon state Kink. Thanks for the support .

Old 09-05-2005, 01:01 PM

I also have a wrecked 2005 tribal. I need the tail section and the left mid fairing if you have them. I prefer if they have no damage on them. I have an upper and a tank for sale or trade. They only have surface scratches that are on the left side that are very minor. My tail is also cracked but could be fixed. Let me know thanks nick

Quick Reply: crashed tribal