Can't decide. So it is up to you. Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2005, 04:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can't decide. So it is up to you. Exhaust

ORIGINAL: RRip

IMO...

(Yosh owner here)... Yosh fits better and Jardine is more durable.

Well that really screws me up. I thought the Yosh would be more durable. Do you mean the Yosh fills out the rear tail better or it doesn't stick out as far?? I am more concerned with how far they stick out. From the pics I have seen the Jardine doesn't stick out to much but I haven't seen a pic of the Yosh on a bike from the side or behind. Only close ups of the muffler on a bike. When you say the Yosh fits better what do you mean??

And final question for you or anyone that has Yosh or Jardine. Why that brand over the other????

Old 07-26-2005, 05:09 PM

You are really taking this to heart bro.

Yosh fills out tail better and does not stick out quite as far. If you are gonna have anything stick out past the tail it is my opinion (just my opinion) you want it filled out to cover the gap in the back. Yosh does a better job cuz its not circular. Why pref on brand? No pref, as I said there is no significant horsepower increase over the other. If Jardine made a non-circular pipe and the yosh was circular I would go with the Jardine. If you are worried about it sticking out, take the pipe down to a machine shop and tell them to hack 2 inches off the connecting pipe. Then you won't have any issues.

Old 07-26-2005, 06:16 PM

ORIGINAL: RRip

You are really taking this to heart bro.

Yosh fills out tail better and does not stick out quite as far. If you are gonna have anything stick out past the tail it is my opinion (just my opinion) you want it filled out to cover the gap in the back. Yosh does a better job cuz its not circular. Why pref on brand? No pref, as I said there is no significant horsepower increase over the other. If Jardine made a non-circular pipe and the yosh was circular I would go with the Jardine. If you are worried about it sticking out, take the pipe down to a machine shop and tell them to hack 2 inches off the connecting pipe. Then you won't have any issues.

I am just one of those people that look way to far into something and make it harder then what it should be. I do it on everything. It took me forever before I choose what bike I wanted. Just want to make sure I get the best one for the best price. Thanks for all your help.

Old 07-26-2005, 07:12 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get a 2Bros -- GREAT SOUND and looks. Ya gotta be considerate of all the peeps that'll only be seeing the rear of your bike[8D]

Old 07-26-2005, 08:08 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

Get a 2Bros -- GREAT SOUND and looks. Ya gotta be considerate of all the peeps that'll only be seeing the rear of your bike[8D]
At about $450 or so for a 2Bros that is just to much for me. Also I don't like the large outlet, I like the smaller ones on the Yosh and Jardine.

Old 07-26-2005, 09:30 PM

u could never go wrong with YOSHI!!! hella DEEP!!

Old 07-26-2005, 10:32 PM

Apex Motorsports can get you either one, but the YOSHIMURA comes out straight, and the Jardine seems to come out at an angle!!
We are Yoshimura DIRECT dealer and it normally does not take long to get the items
(877) 417-9816 or (916) 797-APEX (2739)

Old 07-26-2005, 10:54 PM

I think I am going to end up getting the Yosh. I like how it fills out the back end and it doesn't stick out as far.

Old 07-27-2005, 03:42 PM

I have the micron slip on with the dual outlets. I like the micron because under normal riding conditions it's not so loud, but when you get on it it'll turn some heads. It was easy to install and it wasn't too expensive, about 349.00 directly from micron. Go to micron.com and check it out.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:51 PM

I have a Jardine and never been a fan of them. After owning one now (it came with the bike when I bought it) it's ont bad at all. Sounds is sweet up top. Down low it quite.

Quick Reply: Can't decide. So it is up to you. Exhaust