Busted

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Busted

come on you guys, don't chase this guy off the forum - it's not everyday we get a celeb on here!!!

Old 05-07-2008, 11:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Papi Chingon

come on you guys, don't chase this guy off the forum - it's not everyday we get a celeb on here!!!
i hear ya,lol. i didn't mean it like that.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:23 AM

So I guess its time for me to add my .02, I will tell you that I am a Law Enforcment Officer in Va. I've been a cop now for about 6 years. I regularly work motor vehicle crashes involving motorcycles worst of which occured on memorial day one year ago. While working stationary radar two sport bikes (R1 and GSXR 600) came through my radar at 80/55 zone. I had no intention of chasing these bikes however I did turn and proceed in their direction WITHOUT MY LIGHTS ON. The R1 rider looked behind him and took off, and I then turned my lights on activating my in car camera. The R1 rider, made it exactly .5 miles before losing control on a straight stretch of road striking 4 trees on the right shoulder. The bike exploded in a fireball and the rider was severed into 5 pieces. The GSXR rider ran as well, he however made it 2 miles before striking the rear of a tahoe at 125mph, he then struck three trees and was ejected 113ft past the last tree, Killing him instantly. Both riders only ran because they didnt have a Motorcycle endorsement on their license. Why? Is all of this worth it? I bought a bike and I'd be lying to all of you if I said I never broke the speed limit, I have and while I dont do it everyday, if I get caught Ill face the consequences. Sport Bikes are fast, they are built for speed we all know that, but we are all adults and your life or anyone elses life simply is not worth it , just pull over and face the music. That day I had to tell two sets of parents that their son died all because they didnt want a ticket. 165mph is simply stupid and not only did you get caught, the police have the proof they needed on video. Im glad you are safe man and Im glad you didnt run. Maybe if you had you may not have been here to tell us about it. Best of luck to you.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:49 AM

edit, sorry

EDIT: COMMENTS LIKE THIS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS IS YOUR FIRST WARNING.

Old 05-08-2008, 05:58 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: TbAg

You killed those 2 riders by pulling out.
wow what an ******* thing to say, go buy a Gsxr.

I can't even start to explain how stupid you sound...

Old 05-08-2008, 07:53 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: RojerLockless

wow what an ******* thing to say, go buy a Gsxr.

I can't even start to explain how stupid you sound...
+1000

I'm not dignifying a mindless a$$hole comment like that with a response. Get the hell off this forum.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF??? That is simply stupid. Really??? Go ****ing kill yourself.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:31 AM

sdf

Old 05-08-2008, 09:53 AM
Banned

excuse me, i felt like being inappropriate. you can think what u want its simple cause and effect.

if those riders woulda of died reguardless who knows.. probably.. doesn't seem like they were to experianced.

I dont know if i would of peaced like that myself, i dont speed.

Also how do u get insurance on ur bike with out the endorsment on ur license. Then how do u get the bike with out insurance?
3 reasons your are a moron...

1) You don't need an indorsement to get insured
2) Nobody ever even said they had/didn't haveinsurance
3) Insurance hasNOTHING to do with this conversation

Don't blame the cop who did his job for their CHOICE to run. It's called accountability and responsibility, and clearly you have none. You are the type of ******* who goes on daytime TV and blames your parents for you all your problems.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:20 AM

no im not that kind of *******.

Quick Reply: Busted