Busted

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 04:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Busted

So you were the guy on the news? I was laughing for days when I saw that. I would have ran, but thats me. Sucks that you have to pay that. Are you going to give up ridding altogether? you putting the vid on youtube?

Old 05-06-2008, 04:45 AM

[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 05-06-2008, 12:11 PM

Sucks they won't even go easy on ya for stopping and not trying to out run...or were you? Can't believe you managed to find a cop on I-5 though! Can't say I've ever really seen a cop any time I've ever been in Oregon!

Old 05-06-2008, 01:05 PM

whyd u stop?

attempt to evade would be a slap on the wrist to what your getting reamed with now.

Old 05-06-2008, 02:04 PM
Registered Users
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats sucks buddy
and .....
u got pulled over for doing MPH and thats why u got arrested from my understanding?
because he shouldn't touch the camera is your private property they cant pin this on you because the saw some vid on cam ( your buddy gave you the SD card with this **** on it and you dont rememberer his name now , and you mounted the camera on the tank because it doesn't fit in the jacket pocket ) camera was there because you wore on your way to take some nice scenery pix for CBRFORUM.COM that would be my story , maybe you should talk to your lawyer ............ well thats just my opinion .... but if you need some $$$$ for lawyer fees set up an paypal and u will find few fans over here that can help u out a bit .........KEEP THOSE VIDEOS COMING

Old 05-06-2008, 04:27 PM

My guess is he was recording while he pulled over so it was all caught on tape. It's gay they are holding that against him especially when he pulled over! He made a good decision instead of running (coming from what he could have done and what he did!)

Old 05-06-2008, 09:58 PM

that's very nice of you. I would help out for sure! I just hope people would do the same for me if i'm in the same situation.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A. Why should they go easy on someone for stopping? He was doing 164 MPH on public roads........that's a damn sight off 70 or 75. That's like saying "You stabbed the guy, but he didn't die, so I'm letting you off." Doesn't make sense.

B. He knew he was speeding (even mounted a camera to capture it all on film), so he also knew it was against the law.

Now he's paying the penalty. He knew what he was doing, he knew the risk of doing it, and got caught. Take the punishment and learn from your mistakes. It would have been cheaper to go to a track day, get a proper camera mount and video tape yourself going even faster, LEGALLY.

Now, who wants to argue?

Old 05-07-2008, 07:36 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

A. Why should they go easy on someone for stopping? He was doing 164 MPH on public roads........that's a damn sight off 70 or 75. That's like saying "You stabbed the guy, but he didn't die, so I'm letting you off." Doesn't make sense.

B. He knew he was speeding (even mounted a camera to capture it all on film), so he also knew it was against the law.

Now he's paying the penalty. He knew what he was doing, he knew the risk of doing it, and got caught. Take the punishment and learn from your mistakes. It would have been cheaper to go to a track day, get a proper camera mount and video tape yourself going even faster, LEGALLY.

Now, who wants to argue?
From everything posted they had no proof how fast he was going except for the video he took. By showing that if you do stop your going to get screwed over how many more people are going to take their chances? IMO you take the good with the bad which happens daily in our justice system. Free the accomplice to stick it to the person that pulled the trigger. He made a mistake and did what he did but he showed he was owning up to getting caught. If he ran and than pulled over that is a totally different story. I assume you've never gone over the speed limit and if you did would you want off? BTW there's no way anybody that has ridden a bike has went over the speed limit especially if it's a sportbike.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:39 PM

well i'm not sure the way it works in oregon, but in california, going at speeds greater than 100 mph, your going to jail, and your getting your vehicle towed. i would say while doing an "inventory search" of the bike, the video was discovered. and with a search warrant it can be used against him in court. i'm glad the guy didn't get hurt, or hurt someone else. i like to go fast too, but come on, 164 mph on the street? everyone makes mistakes, and a few pay checks can fix this one. i would suggest a race track next time.

Quick Reply: Busted