Bike Wrecks (Your age at time of crash)

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bike Wrecks (Your age at time of crash)

I've seen several people that have wrecked and I wanted do do a poll but I don't have the time. Just wondering what age people were when they wrecked, how long they had been riding, and what they were doing. I here all the time eather you have wrecked or you are going to.

Had mine after six months of riding being a moron, had no helmet and was not paying enough attention to my surroundings. broke every bone on my right side, off the bike for 2 months that gave me time to think about my mistakes and rebuild the bike. Ironicly it was 2 miles from home.
The main reason for it was lack of knowledge about countersteering. Long story short I pushed out of habit into danger and should have pulled. now I practice countersteering and avoiding things on a deserted road aslo practice emergency stops I do this at lease once per week for an hour or till I get too bored of it so that next time my instinks will take over.

The reason for this question is, I guess, is to help predict my next one or mabe to help decied if I have learned enough to at lease avoid stupid mishaps.

don collins: I hope you don't mind the "over moderating". I added a poll for you.