600RR first impressions :-)

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:18 PM
Super Moderator
Received 496 Likes on 449 Posts

How about a shot of the proud new owner with the bike ?

Old 04-25-2009, 03:59 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I have several of me with the bike Bill :-) .. I had really wanted to wait until I got my new matching one piece leather so you will have to do with me in my old blue leather and jeans ...I just don't match the bike anymore ..lol

Jules

Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Juliet
you will have to do with me in my old blue leather and jeans ...I just don't match the bike anymore ..lol
Jules
I just want to see how big of a s**t eating grin getting a new bike like that puts on someones face . It would do good to see you smile again...

Old 04-25-2009, 11:25 AM

I sent you a pic of me grinning away like a big daft cheshire cat ..lol .. I hate that picture actually, and another doing my bad girl pose .. well as bad as I can look anyway ..lol

Jules

Last edited by Juliet; 04-25-2009 at 02:36 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent you a pic of me grinning away like a big daft cheshire cat ..lol .. I hate that picture actually, and another doing my bad girl pose .. well as bad as I can look anyway ..lol
Jules
We want to see the bad girl pose :-).

That bike looks fantastic. I'm tempted to upgrade my 1999 F4 but trying to save some bucks. If I do upgrade, I might be looking into that color scheme.

I hope you enjoy it.

Dennis

Old 04-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator

Jules
They look great, thanks for images. You look so happy, even in the leather jacket. Can't wait to see the new one piece. What brand and style did you opt for ? Last year I picked up an inexpensive Alpine Stars one piece for using on track days. Down here it's just too awfully hot to wear one for casual riding. I wear mesh jacket, jeans, boots, and gauntlet style gloves. It's still hot, but not like a one piece.

Just got back from the Leesburg, FL BikeFest which was this weekend. It's not as big as Daytona's Bike Week or Biketoberfest, but still probably 30k or more bikes there. Mostly V twins, but still a good time.

Be safe and have fun on your new ride girl.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Default beautiful

Juliet,
That bike is beautiful inside and out. I was thoroughly impressed with it, so much that I'm buying one next month. I didn't realize just how much I liked it until I found that I was losing sleep over it! I'm getting the black one since all my gear is black. I bet you're SO happy to have it, and are running up the tach as we speak! What a great feeling. Have fun!! Do tell which leathers you went with - I'm still trying to decide on mine

Old 04-27-2009, 06:19 PM

Don't know if you figured this out but the painted tank is just a cover, the fuel tank is a plastic box underneath it. I always thought that was a good idea if you ever had a drop, plastic is easier to fix than metal.

Old 04-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Registered Users

I made the same jump myself 97 f3 to 09 600rr I totally agree with you, its an amazing ride. Be easy dont let the throttle get to your head . The word a friend used was attack..."This bike has a lot more attack then your f3" attack is the right word for it. This bike doesnt like cruising one bit. The mismatch is terrible!! green honda with a yellow jacket :x I = Need new jacket

Originally Posted by some guy #2
the painted tank is just a cover, the fuel tank is a plastic box underneath it.
there is a plastic cover over a metal tank...checking...yea magnetic

Last edited by Sproutf3; 04-27-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 04-30-2009, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by idodirt
They look great, thanks for images. You look so happy, even in the leather jacket. Can't wait to see the new one piece. What brand and style did you opt for ? Last year I picked up an inexpensive Alpine Stars one piece for using on track days. Down here it's just too awfully hot to wear one for casual riding. I wear mesh jacket, jeans, boots, and gauntlet style gloves. It's still hot, but not like a one piece.

Just got back from the Leesburg, FL BikeFest which was this weekend. It's not as big as Daytona's Bike Week or Biketoberfest, but still probably 30k or more bikes there. Mostly V twins, but still a good time.

Be safe and have fun on your new ride girl.
Glad you had a nice weekend :-)
I haven't got the one piece yet Bill, need to save the pennies again but I will get one this year but for now it will have to be the old jacket and jeans ..I need some new boots too ... and yes, I have hardly stopped smiling since I got this bike ..I keep going out to the garage just to look at it ..lol

Jules

Quick Reply: 600RR first impressions :-)