Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 05 CLEAN TITLE FRAME

Is this cat looking to buy a frame?!?!
Or Spamming our forum boards?

We'll let the Mods decide...

Old 10-15-2007, 10:03 PM

Man is this how you treat new members to this site. I happen to own a couple of sites and a member on several forums. I came on to this site to support your members and immediate get insulted. I am also a bike builder and have a customer that wants a custom cbr 600rr. This is what brought me to this site. Relax a little and try saying hello. D Vance Busabikes[align=left] [/align]

Old 10-16-2007, 10:25 PM

We have had a rash of spammers trying to sell evrything under the sun.

Your message is kind of hard to decipher, but it reads more like a sales pitch than a WTB

Also,the fact that your first, and only posts seem to be an attempt to sell, and your username/ website is a bike related commercial enterprise just makes it look like an underhanded attempt to just sneak in a sales pitch without any interest in becoming a member of the community.

You never introduced yourself in your posts either...

If you are loooking for a frame your best bet is in the Want To Buy/ For Sale board on the forum.

If you are trying to offload some parts that you have left over, that is your best bet as well. (That's where the people that are actually looking for something will go to look)

But if you sell as a commercial enterprise, then you need to become a site sponsor to be able to advertise your buisness on the site. Allowing a vendor a free pass would not be fair to the other existing site sponsors.

It's all in the forum rules, and if you own several sites, you should know enough to read those.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:59 AM

Im not sure what was misleading about my post if anything its short and to the point. I guess you were looking out for the best interest of this site and we will leave it at that.[sm=icon_cheers.gif][align=left] [/align]

Old 10-17-2007, 07:02 AM

Fyi: I left the same post in the wanted section when I placed this one.[align=left] [/align]

Old 10-18-2007, 07:42 PM

Oh crap, my appologies then, hope you find a good price on the frame.
I didn't realize your other post was on the "wanted" section instead on the "for sale" section.

The part that made it a little hard to understand was that it just said "need a good clean title or problem free salvage"... if you add a question mark at the end it becomes a sales pitch.
Since we have had a rash of spammers with marginal engrish language skills I was just too quick to jump the gun assuming that it was yet another one of those.
Adding an "I" at the begining ("I need a good clean title ...") would make it a lot clearer from the get go, But it was my fault for not realizing that you had already posted it on the wanted page.

Again my appologies I was a little bit of an a$$ to you.
Welcome to the forum, most people here are WAAAYYY cooler than I am, and you'll find lots of good info.

BTW, what are you planing on building, (that custom build you mentioned caught my curiosity, especially if you're starting from a bare frame)

Oh and I didn't mention it before, but your site looks pretty cool... i like those metal grips you have there

Search this Thread