CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

so the police got me

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 05:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: so the police got me

whaaaatever he wasn't hurting anybody. its his fault if he crashes into someone and they garnish his wages forever.

Old 07-25-2007, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

ORIGINAL: ptowntsi

screw a bunch of damn pigs for that **** i haaate that BS. go pull over some people for failure to signal and get off our damn street bike *** for every little thing.
Its not the cops fault that he decided to ride a non-legal bike on the road. Thats like taking a TRX450R down the highway. Its not street legal, tough sh*t you got caught. I don't mean to be an *** but I don't understand people like ptownsi get all worked up for Cops doing their jobs. Atleast you are taking it the right way and just dealing with the situation correctly.
+1

The cops are doing their jobs and you should respect them...the fact you rode an illegal bike on the road and are bitching about it is bullsh@#.

Old 07-25-2007, 06:00 PM

whaaaatever he wasn't hurting anybody. its his fault if he crashes into someone and they garnish his wages forever.
You are either 14 or a really dumb stupidass. There are laws put in place for a reason. Based on your backwards *** thinking, drunk driving should be legal unless you get in an accident.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:00 PM

Thats funny because that happened to me also but i was on a honda xl 250 and i didnt have a permit or anything and i put and off road plate on it (which got me into more trouble) but that sucks it cost me about that also with the impound cost and the ticket sorry to hear that

Old 07-25-2007, 08:12 PM

they should have pulled him over, sent him home and said if he does it again they are going to ticket him.

Old 07-25-2007, 08:46 PM

they should have pulled him over, sent him home and said if he does it again they are going to ticket him.
Why should they do that? For all they know, (because he lacked even a motorcycle license), he has no experience on a bike and is endangering everyone on the road, including himself. Frankly I think he was lucky only being required to pay some fines.

Old 07-26-2007, 04:51 AM

Too right he shouldn't be on the road on a bike like that, in the UK if someone hits you with no insurance you have little comeback. The cops werre just doing thier jobs.

Old 07-26-2007, 08:47 AM

how was he bitching about getting caught? he just told it like it is and even said the cops were cool. it wasnt the smartest decision but its his own. it seems like everyone on this forum goes out of their way to try and correct others and it gets old quick.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 07-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

screw a bunch of damn pigs for that **** i haaate that BS. go pull over some people for failure to signal and get off our damn street bike *** for every little thing.
Wow, intelligence skipped right by your house, didn't it? Did you even bother to read the OP? He deserved what he got, and with the attitude that he didn't learn from it he deserved more.

Please tell me that you don't have kids.

Old 07-26-2007, 10:09 AM

the police will pull people over for leaving our damn dragstrip here. they say its "probable cause". here are people who are actually going to the drag strip to race and the police are cracking down on them.

it just gets tiring after awhile. there are so many other worse crimes going on out in our cities, there shouldn't even be traffic enforcement unless you are really putting people in danger.

Quick Reply: so the police got me