CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

New Exhaust Problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Exhaust Problems

So i just got my new slipon. Its a Delkevic CF Stubby mini. The LOR replica. I am super excited that i finally got it because its gonna look sweet on my bike. I know its gonna be kinda loud.

Anyway, so i usually get my packages delivered to my work address because it has a mail room that is capable of receiving things that i don't want left at the door step. (they are pretty cool with it) Walking back into the office with it, opening it up, my boss comes down with the new town ordinance given to her by the president of the college.

Apparently my town has a new Noise Ordinance because the residents of the town has been complaining of all the noise that the college makes (i work at a college). Noises included noises from students, workers, and vehicles.

At this point im like ****!!! with this, i know the cops are gonna start giving me ****. They just stopped giving me **** about my car last year and with this i know they are gonna give me **** again.

So im wondering is it possible to insert a baffle in the mid pipe to muffle it a bit more? If so then should i wrap it with a small layer of fiber glass packing or just the baffle insert