CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

WOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WOW!!!

All I can say is WOW. Big difference betweenriding my CBR and the old Kawi 440! I gotta watch myself just cruising around, so much more power, think I am doing 40-45 and I look down and its 65-70! Bike really handles wonderfully as well. Took it out tonight after I got my new helmet and just rode a little bit, saw my buddy at a family members house, just bought a 02' 1200 harley sportster. Nice looking bike but he thinks its a lot more than what it is cause its loud and backfires!I tried to explain to him nicely that he did not want any part of the CBR after he got done telling me how bad his bike wasbut he wont listen, so I told him, give us each a few weeks to get a little more comfortable with our new bikes and we will go riding, and he will then understand he wants no part of my bike! I love the guy like a brother but must be something about that damn Harley namethat affects peaple like CRACK! Anyway the only thing that is taking a lot to get used to is the RPM's on this bike, coming off smaller 2 cyclinder bikesI am not used to the rpm's being so high cruising, then again I am not used to a bike with that big of a tach! Cruising at 55 my rpms are around 5k is that about right? I am used to shifting at that point and on this bike it hasnt even hit the powerband...Haha

Old 03-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Default RE: WOW!!!

Glad you're loving it, that rpm sounds about right, I don't get the Harley mystique either, try not to get him killed trying to keep up with you though

Old 03-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Default RE: WOW!!!

welcome to theDARK SIDE!!! i dont get the harley thing either. i cant stand them, glad to see you enjoying it, as for the rpms i belive thats right. atleast mine does the same. when you think about it the bike red lines at 13000 rpms so crusing at 5000 isnt a bad thing.