CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

My F2 CBR 600

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 02:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish I had a DVR, I'm kinda stuck between getting up early to watch the stream or watching the highlights on the TT website or youtube. I'll probably end up going to bed early to watch the stream, I tend to do that a lot since I'm a football (soccer) fan and some of the english games are played early in the US. Seems more and more likely I need to move to England, since mostly everything I enjoy is popular there!

On another note I'm going to order some choke, throttle and clutch cables this week and suggestions on brands? I was going to order the MotionPro brand versions but the reviews are mixed, or should I reorder OEM?

Old 07-26-2013, 03:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bouttreefidy
I wish I had a DVR, I'm kinda stuck between getting up early to watch the stream or watching the highlights on the TT website or youtube. I'll probably end up going to bed early to watch the stream, I tend to do that a lot since I'm a football (soccer) fan and some of the english games are played early in the US. Seems more and more likely I need to move to England, since mostly everything I enjoy is popular there!

On another note I'm going to order some choke, throttle and clutch cables this week and suggestions on brands? I was going to order the MotionPro brand versions but the reviews are mixed, or should I reorder OEM?
and we have lots of racing on an amateur level
donington/cadwell/oulton/anglesey/brands hatch/darley moor/silverstone/tonfanau and others i cant remember all race circuits within a 250 mile radius of were i live so not bad for bike racing

Old 07-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Welcome Crew and ROTY 2014
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

...I'll probably end up going to bed early to watch the stream, I tend to do that a lot since I'm a football (soccer) fan and some of the english games are played early in the US. Seems more and more likely I need to move to England, since mostly everything I enjoy is popular there!
Weird... I never knew you posted this, I didn't get a notification of this update!!
Anyway, I'm with you - soccer is the only sport I played in school, and between that and motorcycle racing, just about any country in Europe has a more dedicated media base to those things, rather than SO MUCH being dedicated to NASCAR, with the rest picking up the scraps! It is looking a little better this year, though, with the obvious exception of the ridiculous schamozzle with the AMA races at Laguna Seca... how exactly does this not get aired?!?

When it comes to cables, I would say OEM is fine, and the reason I say this, is because I've got two F2s, one with over 32,000 miles - 20 year old bikes - and all my OEM cables are still functioning fine... but, that said, Motion Pro is good stuff too.