CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

I need some new parts. Where should I buy them?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need some new parts. Where should I buy them?

I would hope to be able to get most of them all from the same place to save myself shipping costs. And I would like to know how your experience was when dealing with said dealer.

I need to buy myself a cam chain tensioner among many other things. I'm thinking i'll just get it from APE's website, along with a shim kit. I also need a clutch cable, i'll probably just get from a dealership. Fork seals. Foot pegs, preferably a complete passenger and rider set. I'm going to need new chain and sprockets. I need to replace my prolink suspension linkage bearings and seals. I definitely could use new brake and clutch levers as well.

So, where have you guys gotten some of these things from? Good or bad experiences? Anywhere I can go to save myself on shipping? And OEM or aftermarket doesn't really matter to me.

Thanks

Old 08-31-2011, 06:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let's here peoples opinion on new chain and sprocket I'm in the market for buying a new one as well. Currently it has -1 +2 gearing and I'm thinking about going back to stock... I want better highway gears.

Old 09-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

for the chain, sprocket, pegs, levers, well actually everything, i went to the pony..iron pony that is