CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

F2 vs 350Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2008 | 11:01 PM
Default RE: F2 vs 350Z

Just be careful! One second its fun, the next its a funeral. Kids dont understand why daddy isnt coming home.

Dont get me wrongI will ring on the throttle from time to time, but racing a car(with an arrogant driver) can have more serious reprocoutions than a speeding ticket. What if he gets too close and decides a little bump is in order.

And then As we all know most car drivers "dont see bikes", more like dont care if we are coming or arein that lane or not. They have the bigger vehicle so to them they have the right of way.

Thats my soap box. You may bust his chops, but he will always try to push your buttons for another shot. If you do decide to get him make sure his girl is watching and shame him good!

Old 03-12-2008 | 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: radtechrider

Just be careful! One second its fun, the next its a funeral. Kids dont understand why daddy isnt coming home.

Dont get me wrongI will ring on the throttle from time to time, but racing a car(with an arrogant driver) can have more serious reprocoutions than a speeding ticket. What if he gets too close and decides a little bump is in order.

And then As we all know most car drivers "dont see bikes", more like dont care if we are coming or arein that lane or not. They have the bigger vehicle so to them they have the right of way.

Thats my soap box. You may bust his chops, but he will always try to push your buttons for another shot. If you do decide to get him make sure his girl is watching and shame him good!
+1 and -1

The risk/ward is not great enough. Jus tknow if you had to beat him you could, that should be sufficient enough. My two penies.

Old 03-12-2008 | 03:36 PM

Yea. If he's so confident with his vehicle, take it to the track. Call him out where its legal and safer. If he flakes, then f' him. I mean the decision is totally up to you and how you're feeling at that very moment, so its up to you. Like before, see every aspect of it going wrong and prepare for it/have an alternative route for their insecurities. If you have that much thought through,then you should be fine. If at all possible, just follow him till a highway you truly know where there's no crossing traffic and bumpy roads. Then just go for it. It'll only take you about a sec or two to pass him and beat him, so if you are in front of him, make sure you don't go under him. Take precaution as he may be a sore loser and do "justice" to his eyes.

-Jasper

Old 03-14-2008 | 01:02 PM

Now hang on just a minute here boys... this might actually be a contest after all...

You already mentioned lowered, exhaust, and wheels - which means he's been tricking it out. We got alot of cars like these lurking around my town - watch out!!

You might not see it, but he may also have some of those neon-lit'high-performance'gauges that ride up the driversA-pillar.

Racing stickers?

Tinted windows?

Diamond studded fuzzy dice?

What aboutan oversized rear wing?
- Yo dude if he's got one of those... you might not have a chance- everybody knows those things will make evena ToyotaEcho with a'Baby on board' sign,a quarter-mile contender. I'm already looking into a nice bigone for the tail of theF2 - hmmm, red, chrome, or gold... can't decide. LOL!

If you make it - they will buy.

Be careful blowing his doors off, anyway.
Though I'm with a couple of these guys, track sounds like abetter idea.

Old 03-14-2008 | 01:22 PM

it'll be an old fashion azz kicking....

Old 03-17-2008 | 01:03 PM

Just got my bike back together AGAIN last night, havent seen the nim rod riding around lately. Trust me guys I am not gonna do anything stupid here, wouldnt take a chance racing in a unsafe area, I'm not scared but I am not stupid, got too much to live for! Most of the peaple who show off in there imports around this area wouldnt know how to race on a track if their life depended on it! If I could get him there I would, we will just have to see how it goes. I will let you guys know if it goes down!

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:39 AM

Next time you see this guy invite him to your local track and stomp his butt red.

Old 03-21-2008 | 12:46 AM

should be a easy win.i beat turbo all wheele modded wrx's when i had my f2 i dont think a nissan 350 wouldbe much of a problem