CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

F2 Fairings from Hong Kong

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F2 Fairings from Hong Kong

Just ordered a set of fairing for my CBR600F2. Was wondering if anybody has ordered any also, and was wondering how they came to their house, by UPS, FEDX, or USPS. They said they ship them EMS which is EXPRESS MAIL SERVICE, but that's over there. Any information about this would be greatly appreciated.

e-mail xyzwop1@yahoo.com

Ok got the Fairings. The proceedure goes like this. Once you order them, if they are not the ones in stock it goes like this

Order sent to their factory (18-23 days to make)
then ready for shipping (3 days)
then they go to US customs once they get here (3 days)
Then from customs to me in Idaho (4 days) so expect a month. Now about the fairings they are about 3/4 the thickness as the original. On the two back upper fairings you have to drill the hole bigger for the quick screw and then cut the small grove in the other fairings so the quick screw will hold. On the headlight you will have to buy two 7mm nuts as the upper two holes are posts and the lower two are the normal screw in. They also have two open holes for a grab bar at the back. Which mine originals don't have. Here's pictures of the finished product.They also sent me a new windscreen no charge and also a Honda racing hat, and a few other freebees.
Pic's of the finished product. Mine's a 1993 CBR600F2 2570 original miles

Attached Thumbnails F2 Fairings from Hong Kong-cbr-001.jpg   F2 Fairings from Hong Kong-cbr-002.jpg   F2 Fairings from Hong Kong-cbr-003.jpg  

Last edited by cbrwop; 09-15-2010 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Up Date
Old 07-28-2010, 01:28 AM

no clue, but let us know about fit and finish

Old 07-28-2010, 07:30 AM

I live in S. korea and I use the EMS service here to send documents or boxes back to the states. Get there fast no problem with the service.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:24 AM

IDK about the shipping but I have been looking into this as I want to swap out my stock fairings cause I am afraid I'll go down and ruin a nice set of stock plastics.

From what I gather, it is a roll of the dice if the parts will fit at all without modification.

Old 07-28-2010, 01:21 PM

Get pics when it's complete! Post a review!

Old 07-29-2010, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by JesseAwesome
Get pics when it's complete! Post a review!

Will do. I'll take some p;ictures of them side by side of the originals also.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:20 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've ordered other stuff, smaller stuff, that shipped EMS, and it hits the US Postal when it comes across the pond. One Item was a windscreen from one of the China fairing suppliers, so I'm guessing it'll come US postal for you.

Old 07-29-2010, 10:37 AM

I ordered a set myself not too long ago. Waiting for them to get here, probably sometime in late August lol.

I don't expect them to fit all that great, but as long as they go on and stay on and look half decent from 10 feet away I don't really care.

Old 08-01-2010, 02:49 PM

I was just looking at those, myself. Let us know how they fit n look. I kinda like the red and black ones myself, though all solid white would be sweet! Hope they're great looking and great fit! Let us know. Good luck!

Old 08-01-2010, 06:49 PM

i have the hong kong repsol fairings they fit up fine in the front but i had sum problems with the tail section mines took a month to egt here but there are american seller that have them too for the same price. if u are ordering them from hong kong and you live in the states be sure to tell them to fill in the holes in the tail section for that passenger grab bar. go ahead and order sum frame sliders too cuz if you lay it down they crack easily. and the paint on them is weird and can chipped off if yu scratch the up bad. besides that they look bad ***. check out my bike if you wan to see.

Quick Reply: F2 Fairings from Hong Kong