CBR600F for sale in Surrey UK £1000 ono 12mth tax n mot n more

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CBR600F for sale in Surrey UK £1000 ono 12mth tax n mot n more

CBR600F 1989 Hurricane £1000 12 months MOT 12 months tax

Hi.

I am teary eyed as i write this.......

After having a clean licence for 8 years, i am gonna be lucky to keep mine. Got flashed on the A3 last week, and i also got caught driving my girlfriends car after a random stop check in the depths of the cornish back roads (i have no car licence etc). Minimum 6 points, plus the speeding (min 3/6 points), i'm ****ed. So whether i loose my licence, or am on the brink of loosing it, my bike is for sale.

It's a totaly original 1989 CBR600F Hurricane. Just spent best part of 400 quid getting it through MOT - New sprockets and chain, new pads front and rear, new rear disk, new rear tyre, and a few other bits. Just replaced the steering head bearings too. Also got another exaust to fit but never did as i've kept it as original as possible.

Had a few problems recently.....

While doing the work to pass the MOT (had wheels off and bike propped up), the wind blew it over. The tank landed on a wall, splitting it. I've replaced with and old tank. It was yellow (my bike is red and white), so i filled the dent it came with, and sprayed it black. It looks good, but not standard. Have the original still, it could be fixed i'm sure.

Thought the rnr had failed, but found out it's just a fuse. since i replaced that it's been running like a dream.

That aside, it realy is an beauty of a bike. Send me email address for photos. (tried putting them on but it didnt work)

I'm open to offers, but given what i've spent on it recently i dont want less than £1000 pound.

Answers on a postcard, or reply to this post, or email me tigseyjnr@hotmail.com or phone me 07814916719.

Thanks. Tigs