Turbonator

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turbonator

Anyone here tried the Turbonator?? Does it do any good??

Old 07-20-2006, 09:24 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Turbonator

Enlighten me with a link or a picture ... sounds like something I heard about years ago -- believe it was a hairdryer motor that forced air into the airbox. What a joke. Not sure if this is what you're talking about though.

Old 07-20-2006, 02:58 PM

duh..chainstretcher!! You're the administrator and you didn't realise the ad in this forum?? LOL.. Its somewhere advertise on the top of your screen...

The ad read something like this : Turbocharged your Arrow..can't find the link rite nw cos the ad come and go..

Old 07-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

ORIGINAL: blade17fire

duh..chainstretcher!! You're the administrator and you didn't realise the ad in this forum?? LOL.. Its somewhere advertise on the top of your screen...

The ad read something like this : Turbocharged your Arrow..can't find the link rite nw cos the ad come and go..
I'm not in charge of the adverts Still can't find it though ....

Old 07-22-2006, 11:33 AM

Hah!! Found it!! Here's the link... Turbonator

Gee..dats a long link!! LOL

chain..check it out for me if it werks!! so do the rest of the members out there..wat do ya think??

Old 07-22-2006, 11:51 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

And you say they are a site sponsor? Hmmmmm ... must be a great product but I don't think it'll work on a bike.

Old 07-22-2006, 11:55 AM

DId I??? hmm...I tink I said they advertise. If they are not advertising..then wat is it?? Hijacking??

Old 07-26-2006, 09:21 AM

Heloooo!!! Anyone there had any experience with a turbonator??? I'm dying to know!! The link is attached in previous post..check it out. It claimed 35hp increase..but wat the heck, even 10hp increase is well worth the price!!

Had some email conversations with the Turbonator customer service guy..He asked for bike Make, Model, Year, FI or Carburator and how many cylinders..
He came back and replied that our CBR 1000 RR CAN BE FITTED WITH THE TURBONATOR and placed rite after the air filter into the air intake hose..I was wondering wat is an air intake hose?? Can't seem to find where it is..Anyone know where it is or do it ever exist?? The only sensible place is to place it before the air is chanelled into the throttle body which I'm wondering how. Next will be at the air duct..which I think is useless. It will make the air spin thru the air duct but upon reaching the air filter, the spinning air will be disintegrated by the filter mesh thus defeating the purpose of feeding forced spinning air into the throttle body..

Anyone with an answer??

Old 07-30-2006, 06:44 AM

For the price they are selling it for i HIGHLY doubt that it will do jack ****! Other than let you THINK your bike got more power. *IF* it gave a bike 10hp it would cost much more.

Old 07-30-2006, 07:06 AM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Must've been a google ad -- I can't find these guys as a sponor. Highly doubtful of performance gains. Go ahead blade17fire, try it out and write a review. Heck, it doesn't cost that much