Repsol Owners Forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2007, 04:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repsol Owners Forum

There is a forum dedicated to the repsol. If you are interested go to www.repsolforum.com

Both cbrforum.com and the repsolforum.comare fantastic sites!

Old 01-17-2007, 12:14 PM
Default RE: Repsol Owners Forum

I still don't get why there is a repsol forum. Can someone please explain?

Old 01-17-2007, 01:41 PM

Nope.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:04 PM

because the repsol owners want to feel special even tho their bikes are exactly the same as ours (they just have fancy racing stickers to make them think they are going faster lol)

Old 01-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Geeezzz.....I don't even have a repsol and you guys sound like a bunch of jealous women. Who gives a crap if they have a forum for the repsol.

The following users liked this post:
Kkidsix9 (08-14-2021)
Old 01-17-2007, 04:37 PM

not jealous homie...just cant really figure it out. hell if they want a forum for themselves...let em have it, i dont really care. i just am bored at work and feel like talkin some ****e every once in a while

Old 01-17-2007, 04:59 PM

ORIGINAL: txtx

Geeezzz.....I don't even have a repsol and you guys sound like a bunch of jealous women. Who gives a crap if they have a forum for the repsol.

Yeah im not jealous, just want to know what you can talk about on the repsol forum that you can't talk about here. Don't get me wrong I think the repsol bikes are nice just wanted someone
toshare some light on this that's all.

Old 10-18-2007, 05:58 PM

I will try to explain...

Like it or not, there are products out there that are specific to Repsol, and it's fun to get together with other owners to talk about their mods. It's not about feeling special or better than anyone else, it's about sharing my love of the bike with others who feel the same. Is there really anything wrong with that? This is a CBR forum right? Are you all here because you feel special about the bike you ride, or do you feel better than anyone who doesn't ride a CBR? It's the same thing but on a smaller scale?

I created the Repsol Forum becuase after buying my Repsol I was unhappy with the amount of information there was out there about them. Since then we have nearly 400 members, and even caught the eye of Repsol itself who rewarded a few lucky forum members with free access to their tent at the MotoGP races which include parking at their tent, free food, drinks and addmission to the track.

I've been a member here for quite some time. Maybe not as active as I should be but I run a few forums of my own and I find it hard to keep up.

Old 10-18-2007, 07:46 PM

I have an 07 Repsol. I had been thinking about a new bike for a while. I have had an old 700 vfr / a old saber/ and even a harley fatboy. The HD was no fun. When I went in the dealership browsing killing time they had a Repsol on the floor. Had them deliver it to my house on my bday. I have always been a Honda guy. That thing just got me. I am soooo happy. But the seperate web site is kinda cool maybe I will learn some stuff I may not know. Yes I know they are all cbr1k. No snooty **** going on. Peace!

Old 10-19-2007, 12:52 AM

ORIGINAL: Big Kahuna

I will try to explain...

Like it or not, there are products out there that are specific to Repsol, and it's fun to get together with other owners to talk about their mods. It's not about feeling special or better than anyone else, it's about sharing my love of the bike with others who feel the same. Is there really anything wrong with that? This is a CBR forum right? Are you all here because you feel special about the bike you ride, or do you feel better than anyone who doesn't ride a CBR? It's the same thing but on a smaller scale?

I created the Repsol Forum becuase after buying my Repsol I was unhappy with the amount of information there was out there about them. Since then we have nearly 400 members, and even caught the eye of Repsol itself who rewarded a few lucky forum members with free access to their tent at the MotoGP races which include parking at their tent, free food, drinks and addmission to the track.

I've been a member here for quite some time. Maybe not as active as I should be but I run a few forums of my own and I find it hard to keep up.
The world would be a much less interesting place if people such as yourself didn't have the initiative to create things that others have doubted. Keep up the good work, homie.