Ooops, took pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 06:42 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Ooops, took pics

ORIGINAL: SD2007

If I did everything my momma told me, I wouldn't be on my 5thmotorcycle right now. I can see the need to keep things civil, butimplementing azero negativity policy would make this forum pretty boring, don't you think? Besides, I'm starting to soften my position on the '08, I think X has been using his Jedi mind tricks on me. I'd still like to see a different exhaust though...
Had I been confronted in private maybe a different outcome ... but airing it in the forum gets you what it gets you.

There is no 'zero negativity' policy and you are correct ... pretty boring if there were. But a few will **** everywhere and ruin it for all. Over the years there have been plenty of bikes I didn't care for posted in these hallowed halls but there is always something you can like if you think about it. But that requires thought ...

And ya, my mom hates me bike also [8D]

Now post some more pics X ... all this other dribble can be taken care of in PMs ...

Old 11-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: TheX

Sorry I had to bring such behavior into a bike thread.
I don't mean to pry, well I do sort of... What's with the helicopters? Are you an RCer too or it is something else?

Old 11-19-2008, 07:32 PM

I know I'm a new member here and I'll probably get flamed [sm=badbadbad.gif] but boy, you guys sure get your panties in wad over this stuff. [sm=WTFsgign.gif]
Again, nice bike X...

Old 11-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: SD2007

I don't mean to pry, well I do sort of... What's with the helicopters? Are you an RCer too or it is something else?
Where do you see heli's? I am BTW, here's one of my favorites.

Old 11-19-2008, 07:50 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

[sm=admin.gif]

Old 11-19-2008, 08:51 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Where do you see heli's? I am BTW, here's one of my favorites.
Nice, that looks really light. I've got a Raptor 30, it's a bit of a tank but it's still fun and it hauls myPowerShot A540 around pretty well.

The reason I asked about heli's is because earlier (page 3) yousaid:

'Those are the only ones that Cyclegear had in stock, as soon as they get all black ones I'll swap em. I like the size and shape but I'm not a fan of carbon (especially FAKE carbon) unless I'm laying it up for specific purposes like helicopters etc.'

Old 11-21-2008, 11:57 AM

Awaiting moderation....

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher
Evan_CBR ... what are ya, 2? Get big boy pants child ... I was not even referring to your posts. Seems you're so vain you prolly thought that post was about you.
Actually you were; else why did you respond to my comment about "soliticing opinions". Did anyone else make this comment? You were responding to me. Plain and Simple

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher
And as an admin I did read EVERY post ... will not respond to all your childishness. But will let ya know that for 1 week you are on moderator approval. So you can read this but you can not post unless a moderator approves it. And hey, they all say that they like me so good luck on that one junior
Common vain actions of a moderator, first make a false charge, then tough statements; and don't let the poster reply. Kind of like the child who owns the ball then gets mad and takes it home just because he can't play as well as the other players. Yeh, that's real mature.

Old 11-21-2008, 12:01 PM

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

Hmmm... it has me buggered as to how any argument could get this far outta shape when we are talking about such a wicked **** looking Honda...

Evan....yu gotta know when to shut TF-Up mate.... and I mean that nicely ..
We are only tenants and we rent this house of CBR mate ... the owners are quite good if yu just know when to back off son ...

and I should know ...
I occasionally let myself run off at the mouth..... and it goes no where good mate..
Hmmm. Did you even read to see that the ADMIN was wrong?

Old 11-21-2008, 12:04 PM

Ahhhh Moderator Approval.

Quick Reply: Ooops, took pics