Ooops, took pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Ooops, took pics

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

good lookin bike there X

What mods are you planning?
Just levers, rearsets and solo cowl right now. To be honest it performs better than I can ride it (it's a freakin animal) and I like how quiet it is around town.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:13 PM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I mean...gettin a 600 is more than most people can handle. I'm happy with my bike so I'm sure you're happy with yours. it is supposed to be the ultimate 1K after all.

Old 11-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm jealous of you X. Congrats!!

Old 11-06-2008, 10:59 PM

ORIGINAL: specializedfuji

I dont get how people can post on someone else's thread about how they dont like their bike.........Common get some respect and keep those comments to yourself.
If he was asking for opinions on if the bike is ugly then that comment is acceptable, but not for this thread. the comment you posted belongs on the thread that discusses the new model.
We all know what the bike looks like, so posting more pictures of itto a public forum is doing nothing but inviting comments. You can talk all the sh*t you want about who's *** gets handed to whom, but at the end of the day nothing changes the fact thatthe 2008 CBR1000RR is astonishingly ugly. Honda really made history with this thing. Never in my life have I seen a company do a press release of a new model and then "un-release" it shortly afterward. Amazing...

BTW the title of this is "Ooops I posted a reply"

Old 11-06-2008, 11:38 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 48
Size:  46.1 KB

I got $50 on X

Old 11-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

ORIGINAL: SD2007

ORIGINAL: specializedfuji

I dont get how people can post on someone else's thread about how they dont like their bike.........Common get some respect and keep those comments to yourself.
If he was asking for opinions on if the bike is ugly then that comment is acceptable, but not for this thread. the comment you posted belongs on the thread that discusses the new model.
We all know what the bike looks like, so posting more pictures of itto a public forum is doing nothing but inviting comments. You can talk all the sh*t you want about who's *** gets handed to whom, but at the end of the day nothing changes the fact thatthe 2008 CBR1000RR is astonishingly ugly. Honda really made history with this thing. Never in my life have I seen a company do a press release of a new model and then "un-release" it shortly afterward. Amazing...

BTW the title of this is "Ooops I posted a reply"
some people are intitled to their opinions I guess.

but every time I walk out and see this bike it looks better and better. This bike screams fast in real life and yeah. pictures dont do it justice. Ever.

Old 11-07-2008, 04:44 AM

To be honest I'm glad that people have opposite opinions. When I'm out riding I don't want to see everyone else on the same bike. And I'll bet SD get's his *** handed to him as well.

That's why he's bitter.

Old 11-07-2008, 06:41 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

To be honest I'm glad that people have opposite opinions. When I'm out riding I don't want to see everyone else on the same bike. And I'll bet SD get's his *** handed to him as well.

That's why he's bitter.
I'm outspoken, sarcastic andrude at times but I'm not surebitter really describes me. What would make you think I get my *** handed to me? I don't brag about how fast my bike is or howawesome a rider I am. Most of the miles my bike sees are on the interstate so there's not much opportunity for *** handings, unless you count the blind semi drivers who occasionally try to shove me out of my lane.

Old 11-07-2008, 07:41 PM

Hey X what rearsets and levers did you get? I have Vortex rearsets and ASV levers on mine and it def gives it a much cleaner look.

Quick Reply: Ooops, took pics